Part 28 Feels like Home

Finally I went downstairs and I saw Michel already chit chatting with my dad when I reached towards couch he looked at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach just like I felt when I first saw this man.......

He kept looking at him like he saw some other girl than me.....

Excuse me Michel my dad said....

Oh sorry Alexander actually our Princess is looking beautiful today.....

Yeah I know right I see my girl has grown up into beautiful women now.....

I was just blushing at Michel damn I wanna kiss him so bad right now I don't want anyone here just he and me.....

And then mom called all of us for dinner....Michel was about to sit besides me but then dad called him and he sat next to him...I got upset for a moment but then I realised my parents don't know about him and me....while even eating Michel was talking with dad about those boring projects and companies and I was just rolling my eyes so that I could get his attention but then Michel being Michel very professional he didn't gave me attention....

Mom I'm done see you.....

Sarah baby you aren't done yet finish this all.....

Mom I'm not hungry anymore.....if I'll feel like eating I'll eat some fruits later now have to go.....

Where?

Just to finish some work and gotta call jenny.....

Ok....

I knew it Michel will notice me after whatever I said to Mom and came back without eating much.....I was in my room thinking about him and just removing my earrings....and suddenly he came behind me.....

Seems like my Princess is pissed today.....

Whatever why do you care....

Don't say that I do care about you....

Really you didn't even noticed me today I just did this all for you...and you don't even care....

I gave you the compliments Princess I said you're looking beautiful...I wanted to take you there only but you know your parent's were there what was I suppose to do.....

Just then I didn't gave him a chance to speak and kissed him immediately....I wanted to shut his mouth.....I kissed him...he wasted no time grabbing my waist and started kissing me hard....our kiss was filled with passion excitement...he entered his tongue I gave him the entrance....and I was just in moment....but then I heard a knock.....

Mom...

Michel what are you doing in here?

Nothing Mrs Dmello I was just asking Sarah about her internship...

Oh okay I see....

See you soon Sarah Michel said and he left without saying anything......

Sarah you should go to bed....it's late now....

Yes mom sure good night.....

I change into my pj's and tried to sleep but I couldn't it was Michael who keep running in my mind like no one else I was missing him....his gorgeous smile those rough hands on me ugh everything about him makes me go crazy I have to see him now....just then I got up from my bed changed took my car keys and hurried downstairs.....I checked my parents room there were sleeping in peace.....I close the door and left.....