Part 12 Regret

Oh my god I can't believe we just kiss it felt so good his were touching mine all I could do is fell the moment I wanted to get lost in that moment..... I was starting at the mirror finally when we broke a kiss Michel didn't speak a word and went to couch....

While I was in the washroom talking myself in the mirror ok, now I think I should go back when I came back from the washroom I saw Michel sitting on the touch and scrolling something to his social media account and went and sat across him.... he didn't utter a word neither I, I was thinking how to break a silence between both of us.... Then finally I cough, but still he didn't react on that....

Michel I said finally, yes what it is? He said, do you regret it whatever just happened between both of us I asked him with full of confidence....

I don't know how to react on it Sarah...

He just said Sarah he usually don't take my name, and when he said Sarah I came to know that he seriously regretted whatever happened....

Oh seriously do you?

Yes I regret it whatever happened between both of us Sarah it shouldn't have happened it's wrong in so many ways you know, do you even what we just did? You are literally 13 years younger than me and you're my bestfriends daughter I shouldn't be doing this Sarah it's wrong do you even know when Alexander will come to know about this what will happen it will ruin our friendship just in a day....

You're a nice girl Sarah I respect you, but this, this is so wrong...

And when he said that tears weren't stopping from my eyes, I could fell the pain in my chest it hurts so bad, so bad that I can't even express.....

I took my purse and stood up, then he said to me wait Sarah it's getting late you shouldn't be going home alone wait for me I will drop you.... No thanks Michel the things which you already did are enough I don't need your favour now please leave me alone I can help myself....

With that I ran out of his place... while heading back to home I was crying continuously all I could think is about how can he say such cruel words to me.... the way he kissed me didn't seem like he didn't liked it... why he kissed me back if he didn't like he could I have pushed me away.....

When I went to home I finally landed on sofa I cried all night long.... I don't know when I dozed off, and I was sleeping when suddenly door bell rang I opened it with my heavy eyes anyone can guess it that I cried a lot.....

Jenny come in.... Girl what's wrong with you and why are you in these clothes did you forget to change last night or something? I didn't face her when she pulled me towards her answer me Sarah....

Jenny he regretted it.... what he regretted what happened Sarah?
tell me and stop crying first my god your face has became red come her I ll get a glass of water for you... here it is now tell me what happened.. I drink some of water.. we kissed jenny yesterday when I was at his place he invited me for dinner and at the moment we kissed he even kissed me with same passion... but then he told me he regretted it.... I can't stop crying I thought he likes me jenny but it's not true.

He said its wrong I am younger than him, his friendship can be ruined with my dad..... Stop crying dude... you should think from his side to even he didn't said anything wrong.
Yeah I know but I really thought he likes me... it's ok Sarah it happens you wanted to confirm right whether he likes you or not, now it's just confirm so don't worry and move on.... 

But jenny no but's sarah I think you're right jenny all the guys are same I shouldn't be thinking about him... yeah that's like my girl now go and get fresh... if you don't wanna go out I ll order something for both of us and we can watch our favourite friends.....

Hey guys plz vote and comment if you like my story....