Part 14 Confession

Princess, I am here.....

I got up from a couch and Michel laid his eyes on mine and came to me..

I am sorry Princess the way I act I shouldn't have done this I regret whatever I have done please forgive me.....

Really Michel?

You just can't come suddenly and say that you sorry the words which you said hurt me a lot, and now why you came here with this bloody flowers you think I ll get impress by this and forgive you.....

But you're making a mistake Michel I am not the every other girl you fuck I thought you were different you are the not the every other guy who just throw girls away but I was wrong there.....

Tears weren't stopping from my eyes I was crying and saying those words to him because he really hurt me....

Princess listen.... don't call me that Michel....

Atleast listen to his side Sarah jenny said...  

And you guys please sort out things I ll go now call me when you two are done .. with that jenny left my house....

I am sorry the way I act I shouldn't have done this.... trust me Sarah you are most beautiful girl I have ever seen I wanted you from day one when I first saw you in that black dress you don't even know what kinda effect you have on me....

But I always thought you don't like me i thought you must be liking guys of your age who do those silly things for there girlfriends... and look at you, you are so fucking perfect why will you want a guy who is thirteen years older than you ...

I just couldn't ask for me when he said that why do you want a guy who is thirteen years older than her I just kept my hand on his lips and stopped him saying anything.... don't say this Michel I liked you since childhood.... I wanted to tell you since long but we both messed it up..... I thought you don't like me and you thought I don't like you... know stupid we are....

Princess will you please forgive me?

And I just nodded my head.... I saw a satisfying smile on Michele's face he just came and hugged me tightly... I am so happy Princess that you forgive me..

You know what I realised how much I fucking want you, when I had a talk with my mom...you what Michel?

Yes my mom she was the one who guided me and realised me that I really liked you.... I shouldn't be thinking about what future holds for us....

You're right Michel.... now atleast please stop crying Princess.... I can't see you like this anymore.... this roses just for you sweetheart oh Michel you know that I like roses a lot... thankyou so much....
You're welcome Princess.....

What that he suddenly picked me up and carried me in bridal style...

Wait where are we going Michel....
I am just pampering you baby no where with that we put me on couch....

And once again I kissed him again this kissed was full of passion and filled with hunger so many emotions where involved in it I was smiling while kissing.... I give him the entrance of my mouth he push his tongue inside and kissed me like there is no tommrrow....
when we both were breathless I pulled out....fuck that was awesome Michel...

Princess we need to stop otherwise I ll end up fucking you here.... And I blushed when he said that.... but you know what baby don't worry without your permission I won't do it until you get ready.... and I just hugged him... thankyou Michel thanks for understanding....

No worries Princess.... have you eaten anything from last night?
No...
See I know now just go and wash your face till I order something to eat.....

What you wanna have ?
Chinese will work....ok fine I will order some Chinese now go and freshn up....

With that we both watched frozen and cuddled a lot..... and the day just passed and we both felt sleep....

Hey guys please vote and comment if you like my sorry...your views means a lot to me...thankyou see you in the next ....