LeakVanté

part one

part one

Hi. Had another DeVante relapse. Forgive me, for I am far beyond simply being rusty. :/

It was engraved into the minds of a little over half of the residential hall's female population. Manicured nails of a wide, healthy nail bed glistening from a flash as the hand exemplified that everything about the body was a prize, one of the heftiest weights being concealed from the daytime hours. The skin glowed as well, with or without the flash. Elongated with enough girth to fit snuggly in the hand, the glowing caramel skin was mostly the same brown complexion as the hand while a tint of toffee was ever so slightly present until the pigmentation tightened to a pretty pink tip.

The image was a sight to behold and they selflessly planned for it to be seen. It'd circulated from phone to phone within an hour. It'd happened to a handful of young women since the semester begun. Boys will be boys, the elders often said. Sharing nude images within a friend group had been a common practice for years, especially amongst the male species. Their egos guiding them through a jungle of disrespect and violation for their female counterparts had become normalized. The turning of the tables hadn't caught many off guard and that was dependent on the idea of girls being sneakier than boys. None of his male friends, acquaintances, or even peers had a single clue as to what was going on. When they woke up, it was a regular day.

Just as he would on any other day, Don sat up in his extra long twin shaped bed. The first thing on his mind was urinating while the second was food. He unplugged his phone from its charger, wiping his eyes as he looked around his room. His roommate, Sean, was sound asleep in his own bed amongst the dorm room's opposing side. Don shuffled around, nearly wandering around aimlessly, as his brain struggled to direct him to their bathroom. Brushing his teeth and washing his face came as second hand nature, as did the act of him ignoring the unknown pair of panties on his bathroom floor. He got home late after Sean asked for alone time with a female companion.

Throwing on his hoodie, Don lifted his phone to his face. Seventeen missed messages was about his average. It was the two of those being unknown numbers that caught him slightly off guard.

+1 (312) 674-5908
Hey 🥰

+1 (803) 721-0056
hiii don. its ashley from the 8th floor. montez gave me your number. lol we met last night in the dining hall.💕

His right eyebrow raised. Don recalled Ashley from the dinning hall with ease. Her shoes lit up when she walked and he thought it was the most fascinating thing he'd seen all week. He had to invite her to sit at his table with his friends. The unknown number remained questionable. He left it alone instead of reporting it as junk. Maybe one of his friends would recognize the seven digits. His main focus at the moment was food and he never ate alone. He could kill two birds with one stone by discussing it while eating.