ArtVanté

This started out as a vibe but it turned into something else, unfortunately

This started out as a vibe but it turned into something else, unfortunately. Audio's in the media if you wanna vibe.

A detrimental habit that brought beautiful feelings sat rolled within the comfort of its almond colored home, the end that was ignited rested within a tray as the burning tip dropped its ashes directly onto the solid foundation of the glass. The burning evergreen slowly turned into a brown, only for it all the eventually burn as it became a translucent white cloud.

Skin that was once caramel had been tanned to a degree that brought forth a bronze tone. It was the kind of bronze that merged perfectly with the gold chain that would rest atop of a bare neck, a bare neck that lacked any kind of raised bruising that indicated some sort of sexual activities. The body this neck belonged to had been practicing many things and with the practice of abstinence came the practice if mediation. Something within him, the body's owner, hoped that the two good habits based on even patience evened out the playing field to make up for his active use of Indica.

The front door locked, he kept put forth a heavy heart to keep the outside world at bay. The windows were closed and the sunlight restricting curtains all over his home were closed shut. The lights remained off for the majority of the time. He'd lit a series of candles throughout the home, they were the kind of candles that perfectly accompanied his therapeutic incenses. The way they burned buried the smells of paint, marijuana, and the MG oils from his greasy Chinese food.

His hands moved with ease across the canvas. He understood that the lack of the correct lighting would ruin his piece, but he was aiming for a Michelangelo-esque uniqueness. They had no electricity in such times and a series of drugs were considered pharmaceutical prescribed medications at the time. He'd done his best to transform himself into a mindset that placed him into an aesthetic based on the past.

"Yo, D!"

Mentally, a record scratched.

It was only a single scratch before his brain registered the tone of the intruder, someone who is not an actual intruder. If anything, she happened to be a special addition to his positive energy. He knew that she would come in and bring all of her positive energy with her. This realization allowed him to keep a steady flow as he kept on with his main task at hand. Art was being created.

A head peeks into his room, her rose-gold acrylic nails wrapped around his doorframe. She made herself know.

"What's up, Krissy." His eyes flickered up at her before they went right back to where they came from. Everything about him said that he was busy. His body positioning, the tone of his voice, his lack of eye contact.

She sat down on the edge of the stray couch that he kept in the room, the room referred to as his studio. "I got to the door and it was locked, I was hell of confused. I'm standing there trying to figure out what you could possibly be doing that led for the whole spot to be on lock down." He didn't laugh at her joke because his focus did not allow him to. He did smile though. "Anyway, I do have a key so... I didn't trip off of it too hard." She looked around the room. She asked in a fit of curiosity, "What are you doing?"