PressuredVanté

inspired by: #1Fan by Trey Songz

inspired by: #1Fan by Trey Songz...  except this isn't really smut.

She stood against the wall, he leaned over her as his palm rested directly above her head. He'd been talking sweet to her all night. The multiple compliments in reference to her beauty did not win her over. The compliments aimed toward her pretty brown eyes and long lashes did not win her over. She had been previously infatuated with him. His eyes, his voice, his height, his musicality, his ever being. She was not willing to do anything but, to be in his presence naturally brought a smile to her face. Over the course of the first thirty minutes, it began to fade and remain concealed internally.

DeVante leaned closer to her ear. "You coming to the after party with us?"

She looked around the room, trying to spot eye contact with one of her two other friends. He sat still in his positioning, deciding to keep his face practically nuzzled in her neck. Vanilla was claimed to be the scent of the year and though he enjoyed it, it became monotonous. Her slightly floral scent was refreshing as he inhaled the aroma of her aura. His head slightly lifting, he peered through the corner of his eyes to face the left with her, in silent search of her friends.

She made eye contact, finally, with the designated driver of the night. Communicating through eye contact, she looked at DeVante and back at her. The friend nodded with a knowing grin. "Uhm..." She glanced back into DeVante's direction. He dropped his head lower, his nose brushed against her collar bone, leveling his ear with her mouth as he waited for her to accept or decline. "Yeah, why not?"

He paused, recalling that he vowed to stop by his suite and change his jacket and watch prior to leaving. Inhaling crisply through his nostrils, DeVante shut his eyes, thinking over his nightly plans. "On second thought, I gotta' stop by the telly."

She shrugged. "No problem. We can meet you there," she laughed.

"Actually," DeVante took a second moment to mentally calculate his night. "You wanna' just roll with me?"

Heart beating through her chest, she was smart enough to remain calm in order to keep from running him off with any out of order behavior that he would take as alarming. "Uh, okay. That's cool too." Her nodding was another strategy to try and keep calm. He pulled away from her and dropped his head. DeVante's bottom lip tucked itself inward to rest between his teeth as he pursed his top lip. In a polite sense, he took her hand and nodded to his body guards to escort them to his car that featured a driver waiting for them.

The hotel was three city blocks away from the concert venue. Conversation had been made between the two all night. They laughed here and nodded in agreement there. She was clearly a fan but not a fanatic. She made him feel comfortable as she got more comfortable, although, it was still quite obvious that she had her own perception of him based on television. Somehow, regardless of any other factor, they clicked and they clicked well.