CHAPTER 24- Percy and Rachel

Chuck comes on tonight!!!!! Soooooo Happy!!!!!!

You guys should watch!!

If you live in America it's on 8/7 central tonight (Monday).

Last time Chuck proposed to Sarah.

I wonder what will happen this time...

IN

Chuck vs. The Seduction Impossible!!!!

Now to the story...

Previously on Greek and Roman Demigods Unite-

I looked up and saw a boy around my age standing up and dusting his pants off.

Percy helped me up and I held on to him as he confronted the stranger.

"Now who are you??!!"

"Umm... Bob."

...

CHAPTER 24

Percy's POV

I looked at Annabeth. Her face was bright red and I was guessing mine looked the same.

"And what exactly are you doing here... Bob?" I asked. What kind of name was Bob? His mom must have been really-

"I kinda followed you." he admitted sheepishly.

"Why?" Annabeth prodded.

"I.. um... during the... last night I overheard your comversation. About a goddess? And not telling Chiron? I need to know if what you're doing will harm the Romans in any way."

I thought quickly. Shoot. How much had he overheard? Had he heard about Rachel?

"This is none of your business. You shouldn't be here!" Annabeth persisted.

"Annabeth," I tried to sound nice. "He deserves to know."

Then I whispered in her ear. "If we don't tell him than he will suspect something is wrong. We can't get lota of other people to know. As long as he doesn't tell anybody."

"I trust your judgement Seaweed Brain." Oh great put the pressure on me.

I sighed. "Supposively Aphrodite put a heavy layer of Mist here making it look like a girl named Skyler belonged here. She usually live on Olympus."

"We cornered Skyler,"

"and she told us,"

"that Aphrodite,"

"Or Venus"

"put her here to"

"keep an eye on Rachel,"

"one of our friends"

"and the oracle." I finished.

Wait were Annabeth and I just talking like... Woah.

"Woah" Bob took the words right out of my mouth.

"Who is your godly parent?" asked Annabeth.

"Apollo." he replied simply. "What is that in Greek?"

"Apollo." we said at the same time. This was getting kinda awkward...

"They are the same." Annabeth explained blushing.

"Why did you guys fly?"

Shoot. I hadn't even told Grover about the shooting into the air thing.

"Do it again."

"But-"

"Do it again or I tell. EVERYONE." he threatened. Gods he was serious.

Annabeth tugged me over to the water. "Let's just get it over with."