CHAPTER 18- Thalia's POV

CHAPTER 18

Thalia's POV

It seemed Percy and I were the only ones who approved of Annabeth's plan.

"But what if they beat us?" Piper moaned. Oh great. My brother's girlfriend. Scared to lose. Oh gods.

"We can't just place all our bets on a Capture the Flag game!" No! Brother being stupid!

"It is our only option. I could see that they weren't going to accept us unless we proved ourselves. I.. I" Annabeth looked over at Percy embarrassed. "I didn't want them to challenge us one on one. We are best as a team."

Hmm. Nice cover up for not saying. 'I don't want my Percy to get accidentally whalopped by the Romans!' That's okay. At least she's doing whats right.

I felt it was time to cut in.

"I know I just got here, but I agree wholeheartedly with Annabeth and Percy. This is the only way."

Ha ha. The look on Jason's face was priceless. 'My OWN sister betraying me??!!!' No brother this is just doing the right thing.

"Umm... Sorry Mr. and Mrs. Grace" he said their nicknames sarcastically. "I gotta stick with your sis."

"Well I definitely agree with Annabeth. And that's what we are doing. Now you" Percy gestured to Jason. "Need to decide what side you will fight on. You know our side has the right choice but you feel you need to do something to prove yourself for their side. We won't judge you if you chose them." he sighed.

Jason looked at Beauty Queen. "I need to go with them."

"Well don't try too hard." I suggested. If he got the flag for them...

"Don't worry about me. That won't be your biggest prob--"

Grover ran into the scene.

"Annabeth! Percy! Thalia! You have to come!" he wheezed.

"What is it?" Annabeth asked concerned.

".... Ra--... Rachel... She's been attacked."