CHAPTER 6- Grover's POV

So I didn't get all the votes that I wanted but I really really wanted to post. And I also thought that you guys might not have voted because you didn't know ahead of time. So here is my warning. Either 5 votes of 100 reads. Nothing less. Well I might take 97 reads...

A Grover POV!! If you guys have any requests for POV's just comment. I would really appreciate it if you read it you comment that way I can know who's reading and can try to read your stuff too! :)

CHAPTER 6

Grover's POV

"PERCY!!!" I thought as hard as I could. Of course. No response.

I had been trying to contact Percy almost every night now. I had even stopped dreaming about enchiladas for him and what do I get? NOTHING! Absolutely NOTHING!

Now Chiron had said that maybe because he was in a Roman camp he couldn't connect through the Greek empathy link.

I was in the forest at Camp Half Blood. After we had found out where Percy was, well kind of, I had stopped searching and came back. I was on my way to the mess hall for breakfast.

This is when I thought about Hera. It was all her fault Percy was gone. Couldn't she she just tell us to work with the Romans instead of stealing my best friend!

"I hate you Hera!!" I shouted to the sky.

Squish. I looked down. My hoof was covered in cow manure. Oops.

"Sorry Hera." I said. "not really" i said under my breath.

When Hera had gone back up to Olympus, she had convinced Zeus to open up Olympus again. Of course I was glad we now had the gods to back us up but that didn't mean I had to love them.

Hera had tried to kill Annabeth and ended up injuring Thalia pretty bad. Now she stole Percy.

Poseidon was looking like an old man nowadays. He knew where the camp was and yet he couldn't tell us. He looked like he was going to kill himself but of course, he couldn't.

And Annabeth was well... let's just say I didn't want to be in her place. She had confided in me from the beginning when Percy first came to camp about her feelings for him and how it was hard because she had just realized that she only loved Luke as a brother. Together we had tried to make him figure out that Annabeth was as crazy for him as he was for her. When they had finally admit it to each other Hera comes down and does a little switch-a-roo with Percy and Jason. And now Percy probably doesn't even know who Percy is.

All the sudden Juniper ran out of the trees towards me.

"Annabeth wants to see you Grover." Juniper said. She sounded a little disappointed probably because she knew that now I couldn't spend time with her at breakfast.

"Thank you Juniper," I said. And to cheer her up I kissed her on the cheek. "Don't worry I'll try to eat with you at lunch.

Juniper smiled. "Can I at least walk with you to the mess hall?"

"Of course!" I exclaimed.

Together we walked to breakfast.