CHAPTER 3- Annabeth's POV

CHAPTER 3

I do not own any of the Percy Jackson series characters.

Annabeth's POV

When I woke up, I was shocked. Percy knew my name! He knew everything about me and what had happened! I just could not believe it. Hera could take away Jason's memories but not Percy's.

As to what had happened during the dream, I didn't know what to make of it. It was as if now I had some new energy... But how could that be???...

"Oh my gods!!!" I said out loud to myself. "Did he really just do what I think he did?"

I looked around me to make sure none of my other cabin mates weren't awake and then I grabbed my Yankees hat and snuck outside.

After I made sure that I was invisible, I continued to my destination. As I passed a couple of harpies they looked in my direction but because they couldn't see me, they just kept going.

I finally made it to the beach. I looked at the water and realized that it was the same area that Clarisse had thrown Percy and I into the water over six months ago. I laughed but then immediately started crying. I decided that if I was going to drown it might as well be now.

"Poseidon help me!" I whispered as I ran into the water.

It had worked!!! I couldn't believe it! I was breathing underwater and staying dry at the same time!!!

I slowly got out of the water and then decided I would try one more thing just for kicks.

I concentrated all my energy on the water in front of me and willed it to splash over me. I felt a tightness in my gut and the water came splashing over me as I collapsed.

Definitely I was not as powerful as Percy was. He could do this without thinking twice. I on the other hand probably would have fainted if I hadn't told the water to splash over me. I felt my energy rushing back through my body as I ran over to the Big House to tell Chiron.