CHAPTER 19- Grover's POV

DISCLAIMER: 

I don't own Percy Jackson even though that would be really REALLY awesome.

-percabeth4eva

CHAPTER 10

Grover's POV 

I looked down in horror as I saw Rachel laying on the stretcher. Apollo campers were tending to her wounds. When I saw her injuries it made me want to eat the stretcher I was so nervous.

She had stab wound on her shoulder and was bleeding pretty bad. It wasn't as bad as Annabeth's stab had been, but it still looked like it hurt. A lot. She had lots of scratches and bruises. She was in pain. Most definitely in pain.

Tears rolled down her eyes as she was cared for. Then of course the spirit of Delphi 'mugged her' and she went into green eyes mode.

"THE FIRST ENDED FROM WHEN IT BEGUN 

AND FROM IT A NEW ONE HAS SPRUNG.  

A DEMIGOD WILL FOLLOW THEIR HEART, 

AND IT MIGHT RUIN THEIR LOVER'S ROLE IN ART.

"AND IN TURN, A BATTLE WILL BEGIN. 

AND IF THE ROMANS DO NOT WIN, 

TWO WITH EQUAL POWERS, NEVER AMISS, 

WILL GET TO SHARE THEIR LAST KISS."

Then she returned to normal and collapsed.

Right after Apollo appeared doing his transportation thingy.

"This not good. Not good at all. My oracle is dying. Ahhh!!! What are we going to do?"

"You are going to heal her. Based on the amount of time that she's been wounded plus the extra energy drained out of her when the oracle took her over..... You have about one minute to heal her before she dies."

I expected Annabeth to be saying all this logical Athena stuff.... But it was a guys voice. Everyone stared at Percy. How did he know all that?... Then I remembered. Oh yeah. He got Annabeth's smartness. And he was being very discreet about it. VERY discreet. (note the sarcasm.)

Annabeth elbowed him. She must have realized that he made a mistake too. Oops.

"Uhhh..." Apollo looked at Percy absolutely perplexed.

"Well get on it!" Percy encouraged. "Only 45 seconds now!"

This time he got a well deserved punch.

"Oh yeah. Er... Right." Apollo started doing his magic healing stuff.

42 seconds later.

Rachel slowly opened her eyes. Her cuts bruises and her stab were gone.

"Oh goody. She's back. Well gotta run!" Apollo said.

And he dissapeared as quickly as he appeared.

"Wha-- What happened..??" Rachel stuttered.

"Wait. You mean you don't know who attacked you?" Annabeth asked.

"Attacked? What?"

"Oh great. There went that lead." Annabeth muttered to herself.

"Well. I'm not sure that that's relevant at this point. We do need to figure out what her prophecy meant though." Percy said.

"The first ended? What's that supposed to mean?" I asked Percy and Annabeth.

They furrowed their brows thinking. It was so weird to see Percy actually thinking hard on something.

"The prophecy." they said at the same time.

Okay whoa. Scary.

"The love to have a binding was obviously you guys." I told them.

They blushed.

"on both who though?" Percy asked.

Once again the air shimmered and this time two gods appeared:

Poseidon and Athena. (to see them together and not fighting really surprised me.)

"Was us." Athena finished smiling.

Whoa. Very VERY weird.

"Wait. Are in need of a friend? But you guys hate each other!" Annabeth pointed out.

"Not anymore. We decided to work as a team. Again. But this time we decided to stick together. For as long as possible." He lauged.

...

"Well. We've helped you solve the last prophecy and the beginning of the new one. We gotta go now." Athena said.

"Wait. We rarely saw any monsters on the way. Was that you?" Annabeth asked.

"Hmm.... Maybe...." Poseidon played. "Oh by the way. I see that you have got some of my traits. Pretty cool ey?"

"And you aren't so stupid anymore. I guess I can approve of you with my daughter" she told Percy.

Okay really awkward.

"Oh. Uh... Thanks." Percy stuttered.

"Well gotta go!"

Rachel woke up enough to see two goddesses dissapear. She again passed out.

"Wow." I said simply. And that was all that needed to be said.