CHAPTER 1- Annabeth's POV

Okay so this is my first story... Plz comment and tell me how it goes! Thx! :)

I do not own any of the Percy Jackson series characters.

CHAPTER 1

Annabeth's POV

When I fell asleep is a mystery to me but all I know is that I did as I was crying. It has almost been 6 months since I'd seen Percy. When Jason had figured out about where he was I knew Percy must be in trouble. I had studied the Roman gods and I knew how warlike they were. What if Lupa had killed Percy as soon as she saw him because she thought he was too weak? What if we came too late? We were going to set out in the flying boat that Leo and the rest of the Hephasteus cabin had made tomorrow but i still coundn't help but worry.

So anyway. After I had cried myself to sleep I had a dream.

Percy was sitting in what looked like a cavern. He had a black eye and brusies and cuts all over his body. He was concentrating on something very hard. His eyes were tightly closed and his hands were in fists. Surronding him was a moat of water. When he opened his eyes he looked straight at me.

"Annabeth. If you can here me listen to what I have to say. I have figured out a way for you to know how to find me. I need you to think about me and all the powers that I have inherited from my dad, Poseidon. Also think about the Roman camp that I am in. I am guessing that you have already figured out where I am so I'm not going to spend my time explaining. Now focus on the count of 1... 2... 3!!!!"

Of course I started thinking about him right away. I thought about his ability to stay dry and be able to breathe when he was underwater. I thought about how he could control water and about the horrid "camp" he was at.

All of the sudden I felt a large amount of energy surge through my body right to my fingertips.

Percy opened his mouth once more and let out the greatest words, "I love you Annabeth."

Then everything exploded.