CHAPTER 4- Annabeth's POV

I don't own any of the Percy Jackson characters.

CHAPTER 4

Annabeth's POV (I know again but I couldn't help but keeping going with her side of the story).

Chiron is such a good listener. I didn't hide anything. He already knew about my feelings for Percy (I mean nowadays everyone at Camp Half-Blood knows), but also because I had a feeling that I would need his help.

"What should I do Chiron?" I asked, "Should I tell everybody or...?"

"I believe that this should remain a secret for now... although I would advise telling Ms. Dare." advised Chiron.

Suprisingly I was okay with this. Ever since Rachel had become the oracle we had become almost like best friends. She was fine without being able to date Percy and I was, well... pretty much overjoyed. So, we became friends.

Chiron slung me on his back and started galloping towards Rachel's cave.

The sun was just starting to peek over the hillside. Chiron kept up his pace until we got to Rachel's place. He dropped me off but didn't come inside.

"I think this is something you should do on your own."

I pushed the beads and scarves covering the mouth of the cave to the side and stepped in.

I'd seen it many times but I'd always had a sharp twinge of jealously everytime I saw the place. I mean she was just a mortal blessed with the ability to see through the mist!

Anyway, I walked across her totally awesome room to her bed. When I got to her bedside I gently shook her awake.

When her eyelids fluttered open her eyes started to turn green and she sat straight up in bed.

"Oh great!" I thought, "Not again!"

A LOVE TO CAUSE A BINDING OATH,

THAT WILL HAVE AN IMPACT ON BOTH

OF THOSE WHO WILL FIND IN THE END,

ARE MISSING THE COMPANY OF A FRIEND.