𝚂.𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚢𝚊 // 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 (𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆)

———————————————
A present for the younger Shinazugawa
———————————————

╭⋟—————————————

—————————————⋞╯

—————————————⋞╯

How would things turn out, if only he survived?

The massive war where he fought then, fighting demons to what was left in his strength — and survived scarcely even breathing. Once the day prompted wherein he woke up from his long, fearful slumber. Yes, fearful; she feared that the whole two weeks he was in deep sleep he wouldn't wake up.

But he did, and years thereafter, they both lived peacefully. With memories of a hunter, they could never forget.

"It's been two years hasn't it, Genya?" 

She called out to the man laying his head on her lap. Gradually, the scarred man opened his eyes to meet his lover. They were both young, pure, and knew little of the outside world for they have been hunters almost all their life.

He smiled at her, moving his hands up to her face and planted a caress upon her cheeks. "Yeah, and I still have you even now." and then they both let out a heartful laugh.

It was as though a piece of music in their ears, relishing beneath the rays of the sun, and under the gleamy sky. It was a perfect day indeed, even more perfect, especially now with her in his arms. The day had passed by as if it was wind, swift, and chilly. But for them, it occurred in wholly calm and ebullient in more ways than one.

(Y/n)'s palms smoothly flattened the comforting, soft mattress as she waited for him at bedtime. Her eyes shone in glee, seeming happiness as she dived under the blanket and nuzzled his chest with her face. Such a loving sight. The young Shinazugawa played with her colored locks, — stroking, her beautiful hair that he admired greatly. Caressing, her face in such a subtle way that he closed her eyes in delight.

A way where he adored her that he couldn't control his longing for the lady.

"Have a sleep, (Y/n)." he spoke gently, the voice of a man yet it lingers with comfort. And when he heard her dolce of a voice — a hum, he couldn't help but exhale a shaky breath against her hair. And kissed her head with his eyes closed.

But he couldn't sleep just as he wished to. There was this emotion holding inside his veins, and then it protruded as if he was drugged. He felt — heated, dangerously heated.

With a single move of her arms wrapping around his countless body. Her ears were haunted by his shuddering hot breaths, and his embrace tightening that her eyes opened wide. An abrupt gasp escaped her lips once she felt the warm breaths flowing down her neck. And just then she knew how much he had wanted her.

He ached for her. Too much that the lecherous feeling overflowing him was unstoppable.

Before they knew it, their bodies were completely clad no more. Only the glimmering light of the shogi lamp are dressing their sweating bodies.

Genya grunted beside her ear, going down to show more love along with her chest. Wherein she moaned loudly at the aggressive yet smooth intrude he was giving inside her walls. It was addicting to even hear their hips thrashing against each other, noises of love, and moaning beside their ears — are a single process that clouded their mind with lusts.

"C-come with me... Nngh...!" he spoke between his grunts, and then kissed her passionately as he fueled her insides in white. Shivering breaths and gasping lips, their throats did not leave any words but rather, looked into the eyes of each other as they came the second time.

It was indeed a lovely night. Too lovely even.

End

this man deserves so much more, happy birthday (belated) to our sweet Genya Shinazugawa. hope you enjoyed this one! art is mine too!

-Mrs.Shinazugawa