𝐊.𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧 // 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲

He was the king of his kind. 

And she too shaped forms. 

They were but one of a kind - demons. 

                   The infinity fortress depicts a home wherein there lies the upper status of the vile creatures sojourning in this world, spreading chaos as they feed on live flesh. The beauty of its infinite structures flows through the walls beneath the ground; unseen by the naked eye, felt by those who slay yet can never be found.

A series of light, careless footsteps erupted from all corners of the dimmed niche, and a solemnly soft sigh came from a man's fine-lined lips.

Has today been so stressful for him? Indeed, he — the progenitor of all demons, the origin of what tainted humanity. Muzan Kibutsuji conceals his form in unexpected ways; hiding in the dark far from the blazing sun that would turn his silky, luxurious features into ashes.

As he ambled the corridor of his kingdom daubed in traditional patterns to what they call, shogi doors, and the unending path of the tatami floor that leads to who knows where — he was in utter distress.

Perhaps it was the first time in all of his thousand years that he felt a longing sensation deep within his chest.

And he ceased himself to step, one last breath before his eyes fluttered open, and his leer, as per usual, shaded in blood red.

-

                    There was something about the moon that intrigues her. So much that there is not a single night her deep eyes would peer upon the shining orb across the night sky. For (Y/n), it was some sort of connection that ties her towards that man who might be gazing up as well.

                  "It's been a while..." The lady softly whispered to herself, standing up on her feet against the mat. Perhaps it was tiring to keep her chin up just to stare for quite too long upon the welkins.

(Y/n) wanted to wait for her beloved, it was all she could do within this time that she has nothing else to occupy her time. Muzan is enough to brim her with lovely moments. And then a giggle escaped her lips that turned into a smile. A careless blush painted her cheeks as she thought about a certain black-haired man.