𝚁.𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚘// 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎

-Edited with light changes-

- - - - - - Requested by silvermist_original

Enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Those who were born strong must protect the weak!"

5 years ago,

The very day where you met the man who captured your heart.

The day when you were about to lose your worthless life.

It was that day that you dedicated your remaining lifetime becoming a demon slayer, getting stronger and stronger.

Just so you can be with that man; a man who can match the sun's brightness just by merely existing. His bright golden hair paired with fiery red tips, his stunning smile that won't fail to bring anyone's hopes up, that man — Rengoku Kyojuro. A pure, and angel-like soul dressed in human form.

That was the day just before he became a pillar, and the same day you started a new life after the massacre of your clan. You decide to hone every training you've been through, but not some heiress of a swordsman family but a Demon slayer, soon to be a pillar.

"Just stay behind me and I'll protect you!"

You fluttered your eyes open, wondering why you've dreamed about that again. Blushing after seeing a glimpse of his captivating features. You rolled over the soft mattress with a slight grin, you knew for yourself — you really did fall too hard on the Flame pillar. He's just undeniably ravishing, isn't he?

After training for years to practice your breathing techniques with the help of Gyomei-san, the (h/c) haired woman successfully achieved her goal, later on, you will be announced as the Moon pillar.

You rose from your posture and started getting ready for this special day, you finally got a chance to fight with him equally and side by side if possible.

That is, If you have the courage to talk to him.

(A/n: this takes place 6 months before tanjirou and nezuko's meeting at the ubuyashiki's estate)