𝙺.𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘// 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚝𝚑

-Edited with light changes-

- - - - - -► Requested by mr-refreshing

───────────────

· · ────── ·𖥸· ────── · ·

Footprints are visible above the pile of snow as the young demon slayer makes her way towards the Butterfly Estate; trying to subdue the chilly breeze brushing against her soft pale skin. Upon arriving, the condition of her surrounding may change though the air is as cold as before. No matter how much she had herself used to the cold, it was never easy.

(Y/n) can clearly see the white fog every breath she exhales, sighing in disappointment. She closed her eyes and just made her way inside while crouching a little to keep herself warm as possible, and much to her disappointment; it was a failure to warm herself up. The shivers running down her spine is hard to take.

Like how her blood had gotten too cold.

As she walks on the tatami floor , a sweet aroma tingled her nose and followed the fragrance to its bearing place - the kitchen. The sweet scent of tea is very much unbearable and clearly, warming her at the very least. She peeks inside with her hand together over her chest. catching a sight of her friend who's seemingly adorably irritated as usual.

"A-Aoi-chan!"

"Hmm? Oh, it's you (L/n)-san." The young female greeted. Aoi placed down three cups of tea at table, glancing at (Y/n). She sweatdropped seeing the (H/c) haired hunter's intense gaze at the warm tea. It isn't unusual for the shivering lady to express her desire towards the warm beverage, and Aoi knew so well how she wants it right now.

Aoi rubs her temple sheepishly, looking so apologetic. "Sorry, I'll make another one since this is just enough for three knuckleheads."

And of course emphasizing the last part. Which for all we know who, those three group of idiots surely never fails to annoy the black-haired female.

"Oh! I'm pretty sure Tanjiro-kun is being nice." She said without noticing a blush creeping its way to her cheeks after mentioning his name "A-and yes sure! I'll be at the engawa waiting for your tea."

(Y/n) pursed her lips together, keeping all the squeals inside and sheepishly walks away.

Aoi tilted her head in curiosity seeing (Y/n) dashed away with her hands on her now redden face."Sure."

-

"gosh..why do I always gets flustered about him..."

(Y/n) whined at the thought. In all honesty the question lingering in her head shouldn't be a question when already knows the answer. Considering how much her complexion changes every time she catch a look of his face. Ah, pure angel.