𝙼𝚞𝚣𝚊𝚗 // 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐

━━━━━━━━━━━
Tales of a hundred more.

━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━

Once upon a time, there was a maiden who amble the land. An egregious king rules over the divinity, one man with leering eyes daubed in the shade of bright crimson. Within a moment, that one should catch his glare, it shall pierce through your sense that leaves you lifeless of all the dull.

And yet, how is it such a miracle that the wanderer could be so fearless?

               A traveller! Daresay to those who have seen her familiar exquisite shawl from country to country. Ah, a consultant, perhaps? Says those who captured her, astute and wise in all discerning matters.   

But when hearing upon her vicious, clever lips, such balmy texture just within its view. And then there it goes — her thrilling tales of a song, a majestic legend fought in ballad form or a novelette that entices the mind of her audiences.

               Once upon a time, there was a teller of tales far greater of all.

And when the king sees the damsel a threat, an immediate order of execution befell upon her gist. Once the king and the storyteller stood on the ground, she gazed at his throne and spoke her tales.

        "If you were to kill me once the sun has risen," the king's eyes squinted, a finger over his lips. "Then I could no longer appease to you where story shall go forth."

Indeed, he was impressed. The more memoirs he hears, the longer he could feast at the eagerness he never had. The king wishes to tumble more of her tales and the endless lore her mind has kept.

            Her cleverness satisfies him to the depth of his mind. And it threatens him.

So once she has come to an end of her stories, then shall too her life will cease to exist.

              But each night, her chapter ends with another for the next day. It was a cycle. And he could not help but grant her the mercy to see the sun and entertain him by the moonlight.

     The burning of his red eyes gaped at her inclination while she spoke. And his focus always ended up at the sight of her tricky lips.

The longer she is here, the louder his heartless chest pounds.

After all, Muzan had continuously heeded her request. It was as though the King desires and longed to see her until the anticipated day.

Ah, such king is weak when passion strikes.

He rose to his marvellous throne that embodied his superiority. And he spoke clearly that the lady shuddered; leaving her lips apart.

          "You are unique." he spoke for the hundredth day. And the ninety-nine times of his mercy stands behind him.

(Y/n), having her guts scorned at the thought of her execution, feared that he would now see through her schemes and no longer should he suspend her death.

And so he stood before her as she took a step back. She could not look into his eyes but, unable to move away she froze at her feet and breathed slow — too slow, her breath hitched, and his slender fingers found their way to her flawless face.

"Marry me."

In the end, the almighty King who ruled over with his tenacity and ruthlessness succumbed to a commoner whose expertise lies in her stories.

The days spent when the King allowed her to live ended up to this day where he knew that no woman would be worthy enough to be his queen.

A heartless king and a clever queen. No war has been in defeat.

And each night — their body drowns in heat.

End

okay i know i know the last update was also muzan but this story, is inspired to scherazade- one of the stories in the arabian nights. and it really fits if muzan played in hehe

i will try to write more! even shorter ones, since school has been really hectic QWQ

Mrs.Shinazugawa