𝚃.𝙼𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘 // 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎

He's surreal.

☪︎

Requested by someone on amino
-

KONICHIWAAAA!! Uwaaaa its been a while and im back with another long oneshot!

I truly hope you enjoy this one umuuu its a modern AU and these teens around third year hehee

Enjoy!

╭••━━━━━»»------¤-----««━━━━━••╮

»»-------------------⋞╯

⋞╯--------------------»»

╰••━━━━━»»------¤-----««━━━━━••╯

Afternoon classes has always been the boring one. With the sleepy hours of the day it would never fail to bring out yawns upon each student's mouth, have their palms cupping their faces, or just them with their head on the table. A usual fact about random teens who's never fond of school.

(Y/n) may have been part of it, or not – or just her being her.

She never really thought of herself as an embodiment of such actions. Well if she feels like it then she would. But, no. There was much more of a less reason why not. Reasons to swept the thought of sleepiness away just to stare at one man. And slowly but surely – undoubtedly, a smile would instantly form on her lips.

As the pen consistently being gripped onto her fingers, silently tapping on the wooden material, her gaze never ceased to stay on one man's view. She was miraculously intrigued by her friend, finding it adorable as he stared blankly out of the clear window and his eyes can't be found tearing away from the blue sky. She loved the sight.

Why though? Why would she waste time locking her perspective to that one man, to that person who always have her clinging on the edge of a cliff, but unafraid to fall right into his arms.
She wanted to do that so bad, to have him wrapping his arms around her body, she wished for it.

But certain things prevented her to do so. She may have been his closest friend, his trustworthy comrade ready to be by his side at all cost. But that won't change the fact that (Y/n) couldn't fall directly.

She was his pillar after all.

She wasn't meant to be protected, it was him who needs it. For some simple matter that is.

So it was more than enough to feel him by her side all day long, rather than feeding her very own desire not far from those situation. The thought of being with him is enough to have her brimming with happiness – and she is beaconed by it. The whole day would pass by so quickly yet each moments would slow down as she endlessly longed for him.