𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

━━━━━━━
Headcannons
-When they kiss you-
━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━Headcannons-When they kiss you-━━━━━━━

Tanjirou Kamado

Ah yes, this burgundy haired man can be undeniably irresistible in several ways you couldn't count. Even now that he's flustered beside you; covering half of his face with the back of his hand, red eyes dwindling to the side, and ears with blushing tips. Tanjirou looked like a young boy who got his candy; in which the taste subsisted too sweet and now her — too charming. He couldn't help himself from stealing a glance at your red lips and then would mentally facepalm himself for mulling over impurities.

You knew him well. And perhaps now that his arm is wrapped around your waist and his other handhold your nape delicately and gently — kissing you without a care for anything else. Kamado's kisses are depicted to be so smooth like silk, moulding into something spectacular to feel that tingles your insides. It's a drug a compassionate man himself can provide; wickedly sweet that it became addicting. Don't forget the soft sounds he makes; humming through the kiss.

It's all brimming in ardour — and once you pull away he would look at you in adoration and caress your face before giving in a ginger laugh.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

"Please! I am begging you just once—" If it isn't the time of the day when this yellow-haired gentleman follows you all around the place, asking you from time to time how you are feeling, and then constantly giggles beside you as if he was blessed by gods. A sigh escaped your lips for the hundredth time of the day — it was sweet of him to be by your side and needless to say - Zenitsu is adorable in all honesty. But the moment his plead for you began to act it would be worrisome to look at him.

It would be too tempting and hard to resist his sweet honey-brown eyes. Arms crossed over your chest, standing mighty with dainty distance in front of the man crouching like a child in need of a lullaby— in which all he asks for was a peck from the woman he adores. Who are you to decline your boyfriend's wishes? Moreover, you wanted it so bad. You patted his golden locks, taking hold of both of his cheeks and played your nose against his. Before your lips grazed on him that the moment your eyes blinked he was kissing you.

His kisses weren't long in time, he would disconnect himself from you. But the moment he kisses you the second time - expect that he won't stop.

Inosuke Hashibira

A soft giggle escapes your sweet lips at the sight of the man who was throwing tantrums a moment ago. There is this profound pout on his face as he sat there; legs crossed with his hands holding his feet. Ah, he looked rather cherubic than someone who has his usual prattles. Inosuke kept his gaze down with his dark-blue mane hanging over his face out of embarrassment. But hearing your soothing titter made his face redder than a cherry. And you've thought of how to make him flustered further - kneeling in front of him and taking the boar mask laying atop his head before instantly planting a peck on his cheeks.

The feral Hashibira sat there frozen still but felt hotter than the sun. His face seemed lie burning with eyes widened in surprise. He looked hilarious — hilariously enticing to look at. But that moment of him in that state wouldn't last for he would demand another. "Do that again!" he exclaimed without feeling any shame.

"On my lips this time!" Ah yes, a tone brimming ordain that you're now the one blushing like a mad man knowing you couldn't disobey his order. Imagine this happening for the rest of your life — it's heaven. Inosuke's kisses were deep and somewhat abrupt, but passionate in all angles.

Genya Shinazugawa

"A k-kiss...?!" The scarred looking man asked you in utter shock, rattled over your question and curiosity over that scheme. You would tilt your head to the side, mulling at his reaction that perturbed your thought further. How does a kiss feel like? It was that thought floating at the bottom depth in your mind. Once he saw the sincerity in your eyes and the unfaltering look of your face; he knew one thing, he will do it. Genya gulped down his pride and words that were stuck within his throat— blushing as he subconsciously rubbed his nape.

He gently too your wrist — tenderly as possible, "C-come here." and held the side of your face — mildly like he was touching the most delicate object in the world. There was this liberated soft expression engulfing his visage almost too lucid to be a dream, but way too sedative to be real. And by then you were sucked up deep into a lulling ambiance; feeling the way he latched his warm lips to your soft ones.

It wasn't too intimidating, but it was smooth blandly full of devotion.

End

Have you guys enjoyed? hehehe I hope you do. And by the way, Once this book reaches 60 chapters I shall close it and make a kny novel. Umu! keep safe and healthy!

The characters are aged up here! They are minors after all in the cannon.

-Mrs.Shinazugawa