𝟿 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 // 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
To wish for a dream is merely one's weakness coated in bliss.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Day 5

I yawned ever so stressfully the second I got a hold of reality hitting me just as I opened my eyes from my long slumber. The feeling of the lingering nervousness had drawn near me, slowly enrapturing my mind, coaxing me away from my studies for the finals. I felt so tired and weirdly hungry. The layout of printed reviewers and notes had scattered all over the library table and to think that I slept through the hours is embarrassing enough to be seen.

I sighed solemnly, and funnier is that my stomach grumbles the same way of remorse for my grades I felt.

"Oi, you're loud there, Idiot."

I flinched at the familiar tone certainly pointing out to me. Really? Did my tummy sound that loud? Damn you Shinazugawa-Kun! Now people are laughing at me! I never knew that my favourite spot would be noticeable, but what can I do? The library is brimming when finals are a week away to crush our dreams.

I mentally facepalmed myself and felt like running in shame with my head so low but try as I may, I failed, for the male had already blocked my path. "You didn't have to say it out loud."

But who am I kidding? It is the mighty Shinazugawa I am talking to who does not have filters on his mouth and to even imagine that we are friends might put me on edge of regrets.

"Tch." I heard his footsteps growing closer towards my place, and I prepared myself from his usual bonk on my head. My eyes squinted shut, and my mind had already drowned, but before I could even feel his painful stunt, I felt nothing but his warm arm grazing my chin softly. There I saw what he had placed above the page of the book I was reading; ohagi, his favourite. My eyes instantly sparkled in delight, and I drooled (frankly) over the treat.

I looked up to him from my side and gave him a big grin and thumbs-up. "Sankyu Shinazugawa-Kun!" And the blush on my cheeks is too evident that I'm proud of them.

I heard the man scoffed proudly knowing his action had me succumbing. Or was that it? I swear to hell I saw his lethal eyes softening down at me, was it my imagination? The man, rather boldly, took a piece of his given treat and plunged into my mouth with a smirk over his face.

All I could do was give him my deadliest glare that even I would laugh my ass off. "Hwaw dware ywuu—" Yes, how dare he? I mean considering that he has given me this food does that mean he could treat me like this? Ugh, this is why befriending feral men ain't a good choice.

But in all honesty, he looked quite the charming man with that confident smirk curving his lips. Sanemi wasn't the type to goof around and date randomly but acknowledging his features I'd say any girl would beg on their knees—