𝙺.𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘 // 𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚕

- - - - - -► Requested by zapisback214

Just a Warning: This oneshot may be a bit disturbing and yes, bloody. So if any of you my loves is not fond of killing and gore or someone with anxiety and trauma, I suggest you shall not read this.

Another caution: Our characters will be very out of character.

This is a yandere tanjiro x reader as requested with a twist.

Enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The sound of screams echoed the entire basement; screams of pain and suffering, unable to take the damage they've received. The man let out another cry as another hit met his severed body. Weakened and worn; exhausted of the torture. He wanted to run; he wanted someone, anyone to help him get away from this hell.

To escape from that man.

He pleads and begged for his life, using every bit of his breath and air; attempting to pursue his oppressor of having mercy. But on the contrary of his actions – he did not show any hint of leniency. A wry smile spread across his deadly-looking face as he lifts his arm, and slit the man's throat.

That's when he let out his last breath.

The burgundy haired man watched as its head hangs lowly – he died.

A cynical smirk curved his lips at the sight. Blood, blood, and even more blood painted his view – it was lovely, a fantastic sight for him. The reeking smell of iron fascinated him that he inhaled deeply at it. That he ended another life for his beloved. And that gave him relief.

'That boy should have known his place. He shouldn't have gotten close to her. And now, he paid for his crime.'

All those filled his head as he cleaned up the art and disposed of it. He felt ecstatic, totally happy and glad. That it's a decrease in the list. List of men attempting to steal her away.

That night he once again slept peacefully.

Back to the old, sweet and charming – Kamado Tanjiro.

She smiled warmly as she walked down the hall, every step she takes catch each and every one of theirs attention.

Who wouldn't? She's pretty, amiable, and kind. Just a small smile of hers brings joy to anyone. She's (Y/n) (L/n) – the school's charm.

Upon reaching her locker, she opened it as tons of papers flew out. A blush crept on her cheeks; another set of letters for the day. She gladly arranged them and placed them inside. She appreciates such a simple thing, and that alone made them fall for her.