𝚂.𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒 // 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Too sweet for a birthday cake.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

                         The morning sunshine sunders her morning glow like a wind passing through the grasses or the waves leaving the shore at a distance, too sweet for an early sight.

Oh, he knew that so well. And perhaps it was more than enough reason to tug a soft smile upon his lips. It is so fucked up. All he could do was dimly sweep a palm across his face in suppression of the male's fastened heartbeats.

                      It's too much for a morning greet. Gorgeous.

"No, why are you up early?" As the words pass through his lips, Shinazugawa vaguely attains control to undrape his body out of the mattress.

If there was anything that soothed her sense aside from the warm cup seeping her awake, she was sure his voice enticed her fire. Ah, the deprivation of both's emotion to express seemed rather daring in the eyes.

                     It would take a whole lot of courage to wipe the lingering content of his appeased soul. Such beauty he had always acted in negligence now stand before his eyes. Little glances over her figure as he slips sleeves unto his bare body, and yet another set of the gaze he couldn't stop from so.

A giggle of chiming bells, "I wanted to see your sleeping look." And then a clanged sound came upon her cup as it met the rim of the window side. "Good morning, Sanemi."

Ah, her eyes could outmatch the sun's sedative gaze.

Before she could look away from his leers, there was this thought that parked amidst her mind. After all, since when did his eyes start to soften at her view?

                  That's right. The snow-haired male could do nothing but shrug the devotion of her heart since day one. At least, until now when the last night came upon them ever so heated and cherished.

He indeed was one so brutal, a man with no romance in mind, or at least connection with the lady. And ever so spiteful in every little thing. So in that mere seconds, she knew that the dainty grin on her face was contentment.

They were now, as though two hearts in one mere beat.

The man stood silent with a set of digits brushing back his white locks. If there is something to depict her form before the sunrays slip in, an angel will suffice.

                He could not help but come closer at her place and drown into the cushion of the couch, brushing away the strands of her hair from her nubile skin, "(Y/n)..."

A soft hum passed through the edges of her lips as she felt an arm embracing her body, drawing closer to his own so warmly, too warm that she was sure to melt into his arms. And ever so inflamed, too inflamed that she felt him heated at her skin.

                   "...Sanemi." she murmured with a sigh, inhaling the musk scent he releases and the relishes of his touches as he leaves pecks after kisses upon her supple body.

Each time he ghosts over her shoulder, and so forth, the more she succumbed to his embrace, to the warmth of his bare chest, and the beating of his once scarred heart. The lady knew as she fluttered her eyes close and cooed asleep upon his neck it was at that moment her heart skipped its loveliest beat.

                       Ah, fuck. "I love you." were the sweetest words he could ever say, and with one last careful look, Sanemi found himself planting a kiss on her head and embracing her tighter than ever.

The moments they shared lasted nothing compared to a lifetime but more than enough to feel as though the clock's ticking no longer clicks.

End

Okay-- FIRST OF ALL FORGVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING FOREVER HAHHDHAHSHAHSH IM BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND SANEMI JUST RAILS ME EVERY DAY SO YES I CANT WRITE-- partly true yesyesyes qwq

anyways, it was his birthday 2 days ago and i just wrote this now. i think my writing skills got rusty but who cares YOUR MOMMY FINALLY WROTE A FLUFF INSTEAD OF ANGST AND SEGGS EEEJHEHEHEHHE

oh btw the artwork above is mine i drew it so steal it ill castrate u

y'all still love me i know.

right ? :))

-Mrs.Shinazugawa