𝚂.𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚢𝚊// 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝

-Edited with light changes-

Requested by coffee_for-gods
Warning: The reader is in a very bad situation. It may trigger and some readers might get uncomfortable.

╭⋟────────────────────────

───────────────────⋞╯

"Don't miss me too much, okay?"

"Ye, ye... just go already."

She giggled. "See yaa, Genya!"

"Bye...T-Take care, Alright!?"

"I will!"

The tall demon slayer sighed as he treads heavily along the jagged path of the headquarters. Kicking every pebble or rocks with every step that hindrances his way - or just randomly hits them out of frustration. The warm breeze blew, trying to keep his cool. He's frustrated, face filled with irritation, but despite that, he's — worried.

He groaned in annoyance as he runs his fingers through his mohawk styled hair. His slanted shaped eyes furrowed even more as he clenched his jaw.

"Damn it, where is she...?"

Three weeks, it has been three weeks since she started her mission. Up until now, there is still no news, no letter, no reports regarding her mission nor her absence. The mission is supposedly a week-long; where could she have gone for the past two weeks?

That's what filled Genya's mind, not only his but the others as well. Oyakata-sama sent other demon slayers three days ago to search for the missing (Y/n)(L/n). Hopefully, they find her location and bring her to safety. Only if they find her alive, hopefully. Her absence was a saddening occurrence, it was humiliating. He couldn't think properly nor work properly without her worrying him.

He needs her so badly.

She is a very talented young lady, admired by many. Even other pillars acknowledged her. Together with Genya, she was also taken under Gyomei's wing. And there's no doubt that they have grown closer as time passes by. And so her presence being absent, a worried feeling had lingered with everyone.

A voice disrupted his thoughts, calling him.

"Genya! Finally, I've found you." The burgundy haired boy said between his pants, the hurriedness plastered all over his features. But despite that, a hint of hope and relief can be seen in his dark red orbs.

"What is it? Any news? Tell me!" Genya poured him with questions, he's getting impatient. And he hoped for calming news.

As Tanjiro caught his breaths. "(Y/n)-san, they found her."