𝟿 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 // 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚎

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It was a year ago when the first chapter of this book came to the world.
Happy Anniversary Wonderwall
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Happy Anniversary Wonderwall━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Day 1

Throughout the corridors that lie in the four corners of this room induces the murmuring noises and the lingering light footsteps of many. It was rather benign as to what I feel than those of others who scorned the sounds within the library. Within my hearing, those were lovely enough to put me to sleep.

The pages of a book dancing with a flip to a new page elicit a calming volume that plays with my ears. In addition, was the musk and old-paper-like scent scrubbed off the surface and flows through the air that now comes to what I have been smelling.

           How could all that by putting me in a peaceful sleep?

"(Y/n)-san," I heard a gentle tone calling out to me, sounding far too distant yet its presence itself felt too close. "(Y/n)-san, wake up."

And then I felt a hand over my shoulder, shaking me at the slightest. For a second, I did not want to even an eye nor did I want a distraction that disrupts my dream. But I did so, and the second I fluttered my coloured eyes open, I was met with two blurry figures – one is a boy for sure, and the other is a girl, both looking down at my slumped figure.

The boy held out his hand as I composed myself to sit in order. Ah, he was giving me my glasses. I looked up again to the two frames now with a clearer view it was the Kamado siblings.

           I smiled at them the best I can; after all, I was their senior. "How can I help you two?" The two of them gave out their sweetest smile across their faces and giggled at me as though knowing how clueless I am. My face is now a profound epitome of confusion, and they did not fail to notice.

         "It's almost dawn (Y/n)-san, we are sorry to have woke you up but you better get going before the library closes." The older Kamado with burgundy-shade hair told me with all respect coating his tone. The façade of mine slowly softened at these two siblings, they were always helpful – way too generous even. And not to mention how Nezuko could get even more adorable as the day passed by.

"Hmm!" I laughed in pure silence at this little lady humming through the bread over her mouth. Has she never run out of those? Ah, that's right, they own a bakery. I should stop by sometimes. Perhaps I could even have it my favoured place (apart from this library) where I can write and draw. You see, the presence of the Kamado's emits a warmth that soothes through one's feelings. It's lovely.

Day 2

           I wandered my view around the tall, sturdy bookshelves that stands before me in utter patience at my dim search for a certain book. My fingers lined perfectly as it skidded from books to books, one shelf to another until I caught the lavishly written title 'The world before us' – A tiny smile curved my lips as I slid the material out of its place and walked over my usual spot. It was always empty – the place beside the farthest bookshelf had always been filled by me alone.