𝚂.𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒//𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 (𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆)

———————————————
I like it when things go rough
———————————————

———————————————I like it when things go rough———————————————

━━━━━━━━━━━

"You've been annoying me these days, ya know that?"

A soft gasp was induced out of your lips once your body was forcefully pushed down the soft mattress. The tension lingering in the atmosphere has gotten heavier and even heavier as the moments pass by. And more arousing to hear his husky calls.

Like a hungry beast in need of its prey. In your case, Sanemi was your tempting beast.

"Is this how you should treat me? Huh?" he retorted, and the way he cracked up his neck with veins protruding his scarred skin, you looked up to his impenetrable eyes. He's definitely angry. And just then you felt him hovering above your body, refraining yourself from the sudden sensation all the while he brought his hand to your face.

The white-haired man spoke closely to your lips. And he let out such dangerous, hot breaths. "Answer me, (Y/n)."

Your eyes gradually dwindled, lidded with your breath shaking as though he was inducing cold. There was this profound swell on your throat for you not to be able to utter a word but whimpers alone. What was it that you've done for him to act this way? Surely it wasn't how you talked to the flame pillar. Right?

You didn't know and even if you did have an idea, you wouldn't be sure. Shinazugawa is never a man so clear, he was always in the state of cruelty or even sometimes, an unusually quiet state. And you would choose the first instead of the latter. When he's mad you know what he feels, but if he's silent - just like now, you can never be too sure of what is going on in that skull of his.

But with all those factors, it was a sudden occurrence that you've fell for him.

Your eyes opened completely, wishing to dive into his menacing purple orbs. Lips pursing as your hand gripped unto the white sheets. "Shinazugawa-san, I—" your voice stuttered, completely dazed with how he looked at you. And how he brought his body too close to yours. But the uncertainty in his eyes remains like a calm sea — no way to move.

The wind pillar groaned annoyingly at your inability to answer such a simple question. He hissed, grazing his thumb on your shivering lips before another gasp escapes from it. "Why the fuck were you ignoring me?"

There was a mixture of nervousness and flattery running down your veins when he pushed your body completely down the mattress.  "I'm sorry..." you whispered softly, it was almost inaudible to hear but he heard it perfectly.  The man took your wrists with one hand, gripping them above your head as he pressed his knee further between your thighs. It has you squirming on the spot, with a seeming crimson painting your angel face.