𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆 // 𝙷𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜

_____________________________
  The blazing heat of their bodies coated in fervour.
_____________________________

Characters are obviously aged up! Read at your own risk.

⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠⁠—⁠———⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠

Tanjiro Kamado

"Please tell me if it hurts you."

He smiled softly, as he caressed your face with such a loving gaze. The movements of your body and his were naturally smooth and gentle. Just the way he is, his thrusts are slow, deep, and pure pruriency. Holding your body delicately, warm, and heated as he groaned at your tightness. Ghosting the navel of your breast with kisses he can reach, do as he was embezzled at the motions.

A pure, made of love, indeed.

⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—

Zenitsu Agatsuma

"(Y/n), you make me feel so good."

His deep, honey-brown eyes meet yours; lidded in satisfaction as his breaths let out in a shudder. The way his golden strands hanged over his orbs, looking at your body beneath him - admirable. Charming as it seems. The man was quite unusual indeed, hands trapping your dainty fingers; pinning it down beside your head before giving in to that red, lascivious lips.

He moved with pure care, and a hint of lustful desire craving for you.

Promptly going into your heated core, at a speed that kept their moans muffled as they kiss.

⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠⁠—⁠——⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—

Inosuke Hashibira

"Now, comply to your master."

The feral man smirked in delight, seeing your dainty body shivering at his touch. He was bewildered by your flushed face, hardened by your moans. He hovered a top of your form, with his lips leaving huffs of heated air as he pinned both of your wrists above your head. Because goddamn, you alone had driven him out of his playful nature - now on the track of lust.

Loud groans escaped his lips, with thrusts too fast to accommodate. Both legs resting on his shoulders, marking your thighs with his grip - that seems to be getting tighter as he continued pushing his way through.

⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠⁠—⁠—⁠——⁠—⁠

Genya Shinazugawa

"Let's not go too rough."

Genya, with his scarred arm caressing yours, whispered against your ear. The man could feel how your supple skin grazing onto his chest, radiating heat towards his insides. He is nervous, for sure, but the man knew how much he wanted you. Caring, and gently planting kisses along your nape, hands roaming around your body; producing sweet sounds of melodies freeing from your lips.

Genya rubbed your waist, pulling the strand of hair away from your cheek and neck. Grabbing your thighs, he ardently pushed your body - gently as if he's holding silk, making your front meet the cushion. The younger Shinazugawa was affectionate and benign - as he made love with you.

⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠⁠——⁠——⁠—⁠—⁠—⁠

Muichiro Tokitou

"I thought I told you to stay quiet."

The young, dull-looking eyed man stared down at your figure, with a seemingly taunting expression on his face. Who would have thought that this silent, and constantly musing man can be so deadly in bed? You gaze upon him as your voice was now muffled at the cloth gagging your mouth. Muichiro seems to be a man who spices things up in bed, which no one could have thought of.

He thrust in slow, then shifted into a new pace of speed. Rummaging your caverns as all the moans wishing to come out are locked inside your throat. Though honestly, he is quite magnificent in his expertise.

_______________

_____________________________
To be continued
_____________________________ _______________

Konichiwa! It's been  a while since I last updated, so here I offer you a simple thought that crossed my mind!