𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐫 - short snippets

୧ઇ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛
                       ╰ 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦.— ༊
━━━━━━━━━━

Just some prompts/short storylines
for your heart.

◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢

Rengoku Kyojuro | Kingdom
Fanstasy - Kingdom - Royal Au

The kingdom of Ignis known to be pure and blazing as the flame. The sweetest of hearts and the faithful of all. And ever since you were a child, your eyes had settled and captured the Kingdom's prince — Kyojuro.

"Princess of Aurum, you are to be wedded to the Great Prince of Ignis."

It was your dream. And he kissed your hand so sweet and delicately warm. And you were certain; this prince will always have your heart.

And his heart belongs, sadly, to a mere commoner. Never yours.

Sanemi Shinazugawa | Remorse
Domestic - Modern Au

"Do you love me?"

It was a painful tone.

"Do you still love me?"

"I don't think.... I have any l-love left to give you, Sanemi." and her lips shuddered with her hand slipping away from his gentle hold.

He was too late. She's lost. And the sounds of her steps continues to drift away as he drowned in the depths of regrets. She had loved him all these year and it was just yet for him to see.

Too late.

Tomioka Giyuu / Beloved
Taisho Era

"No one will love me."

"But I do."

It was more than a miracle to the raven-haired hashira to ever hear the words of love, moreover, meant for someone like him. Giyuu could barely utter his vocal, in utter silence and the pattering drops of rain — his heartbeat subdued all noise.

You were a wonder in his eyes, the glow of the darkness in his sight, and the one thing in his remaining life that kept him sane. You brought thee to life that 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 his heart, and he only wished for you and him.

But until his hold of your hand came upon, he was met by your cold, breathless frame.

How could he hold onto now that you were gone?

Sanemi Shinazugawa / Chosen
Taisho Era

He despised the proud facade of your face.

And you hated his ego and pride.

But one time in your life you saw a spark in his dull purple eyes with light slipping through the slit of the shogi door, amidst your unexpected turn of heated bodies. You wondered - is he capable to be loved?

No, are you capable of love?

And there comes the voyage of your journey in finding warmth to your locked heart and the eradication of remorse in his eyes. To you, Shinazugawa was the key.

But were you really his cope?

Akaza / Wait
Taisho Era

It was that little drop of rain that kissed her cheeks amidst the road — closing her eyes in the memory of him as though beside her. And the weight in her heart began to be felt.

But it was all in the past.

And there was no going back.

Until her eyes opened softly, and he was standing precedent of steps to her. Her heart skipped a beat.

However, he no longer seemed like the human she used to love.

◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢

I am very busy nowadays these are all in my notes, I will write soon again and will have to change my writing style. I have been very fond of Renaissance and classical writing it might be harder for some of the readers to understand so please wait for a little longer I'll go back on track! School has started too qwq

Mrs. Shinazugawa