Temporary Owner ?

Both swordsmen charged in at each other at highspeed. Crossing swords with each other, Nero smiled at the demon and began to rub the edge of his sword against hers . The edge of his sword began to heat up , shortly once he made a crack on her sword . He hurled his sword up in the air along with her sword , pulling her sword out of hand. " Sorry to say this but you weren't holding onto your sword tight enough." he said as he pointed the tip of his sword towards her neck. " You really are strong as Master said ..Nero.." she said smiling. Nero was confused by what she said , She got in a fighting stance without her sword. " You're gonna fight me without your sword ?" he asked , she smiled and said " I've been wanting to try this new weapon out .. " shortly after saying that the surrounding shadows began to engulf her forearms and legs. Nero backed off , and kept his guard up " Our fun is just beginning... " she said as she charged in at him. Nero swung his sword down at her, she held her right arm up and blocked the attack. Swinging her left arm at him, Nero held his arm up to block the attack. Her arm made contact on his forearm . A loud crack was heard , she smiled at him " A broken arm , this time..." she said as she transitioned into a kick . Nero managed to dodge in time , he looked down at his arm dangling from the broken bone. " Sorry, Mr. Pillar... I'm only having fun ... " she said as she got into a fighting stance again. Turning his attention towards her , Nero looked down at her feet and noticed a piece of cloth there. He turned his attention back towards her... " You call this fun... " He said as Yamato began to glow blue. " Allow me to show you how to have fun ...WEAKLING !" he yelled as the aura from Yamato engulfed his broken arm . He began to move his broken arm , hearing several cracks . " That sword is repairing his arm !? ''She thought to herself, Shortly the sleeve surrounding his arm began to burn off. Revealing the demonic portion of his arm , " I try my hardest to hide this from other people so they don't freak out ... calling me a monster...but sometimes I think .... I'm more than just a monster.... I'm a devil ." he said as the arm is completely healed and proceeds to switch hands allowing his demonic hand to hold his sword. "

" Now ... let's have fun..." he said as he charges in towards her. She went to go punch him , he side stepped to the side dodging her punch . " ...too slow.." he said as he swung Yamato up at her. She leaned back barely missing the blade , As she falls back she goes to try and kick him in the face. He grabbed her foot and hurled her towards the Wisteria Barrier. " Dammit ...he's a totally different person than he was a second ago.." she said as she lands on the ground next to the Wisteria ." He's trying to box me in ... " she looked back towards the barrier, the sound of metal scraping across the ground can be heard at night. She looks forward and Sees Nero dragging the tip of the blade on the ground. " This is how I have fun ... " he said Smiling , she looked up and his eye's glowing blue . He picks Yamato up and charges in at her, she holds her arms up to block his attack. He inhales some air and performs Breath of Dark-second form: Stinger once he closes the distance between them . The tip of his sword made contact onto her gauntlets , the friction between the two created a red heat mark on her gauntlets marking where his attack was. She was pushed back further into the Wisteria, with the flowers making contact . Several poison marks began to appear on her body Nero walked very slowly blocking her only exit " Score for Nero.... I'm up one." he said. Hearing what he just said, she looked at him with horror. " Nero..." she said , using all her strength to get up from the wisteria poison . " Don't think you're gonna get out of this alive , Demon." he said as he was now standing over her as slowly raised his sword up into the air.

She looked at him, with horror in her eyes. She looked down at the ground and said " Biwa... get me out of here ..." when she said that , below her a door opened pulling her down towards it. " NOOO!" Nero screamed as he swung his sword down at her. Scratching her Yukata taking a shred of it off, the door closed in front of him. His sword came crashing into the group causing a small shock wave the shockwave caused some of the wisteria to fall off the trees. Nero watched as another demon that he was about to kill got away, he clenched his teeth and as he looks around hoping that she appears to attack him for somewhere. " AHHHHHHHH!" he screamed at the top of his lungs . " The Aura surrounding Yamato burst forth exploding in all directions. Shortly after , Nero right arm begun to change . Cracks begin to form on his arm, flowing up to his upper arm. 

The Dark Pillarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें