Breath of Dark

It has been several months since Crow's death. Nero was summoned to Kagaya's Manor, for him to hear the Will of the former Night Pillar. It was as sad knowing that he requested his own to be burned down. Crow must have his own reason for that , Nero was now staying at his manor until further notice. Having not been sent on missions , Nero does what he can around the house helping Amane with the house work mainly. When he isn't doing work , he trains himself into mastering the Yamato and the Dark Breathing. Nero was told that since his training was incomplete , he was put on hold for his Nichirin Blade and his Crow.. However Kagaya told Nero that he can go on missions with Hashira's so he can get a feel for it.

" Nero, Oyakata- Sama has summoned you. '' Amane said to Nero who is currently reading. He closes the book and leaves to meet Kagaya . Walking to where Kagaya is, Nero pondered on what he wanted? " Mission Time ?" he says to himself . When he arrived outside of Kagaya's room " Come in Nero ." he called out to him . Nero was surprised by this, he didn't even give warning that he was there. He entered and to his surprise , Nero found Kagaya along with a man with Yellow and Red Hair . " Nero I want you to meet someone . '' Kagaya said as he Gestured his hand toward the man " My Name is Kyojuro Rengoku, Flame Hashira. ''

 ''

 he said as he introduced himself with a smile. " Nero .." was all he said , surprised by this meeting with Hashira already. " Nero , I want you to go on this mission with Kyojuro as his support." Kagaya said with a smile. Nero smiled and said " When do we leave?" Kyojuro stood up and said in a very enthusiastic tone " We leave now , the area we are heading to is a 2 days ride from here ." Nero stood up and asked him " The sooner we leave the sooner the demons are killed and more people are saved?" He nodded , Kyojuro left , just as Nero was about to leave "Nero..." Kagaya called out, he looked towards Kagaya . " This is also more of a test to see , if you can use Dark Breathing . If you can , I will send in the order for your Nichirin sword and Crow." he said, still smiling . Nero Kneeled down and said " I won't disappoint ." Kagaya nodded as he stepped up and left the room to meet Kyojuro who was waiting for him. Holding Yamato in his Left hand , Kyojuro took notice of this and said " Your gonna have to be careful traveling in public with that." Nero then points out ," if we travel around the towns , it may take a bit more time but that's less of a hassle we have to deal with hiding our swords'' hearing this Kyojuro smiled at that Idea . " Smart thinking, Young Nero !" he then bursted out laughing. As they left Kagaya was walking with his wife in the garden , smiling at their conversation. " Nero has potential that needs to be unlocked. " Amane looked at him and asked " Potential ?" Kagaya nodded and said " The demons that Hide in the Dark will soon come face to face with Death itself. "

Two Days Later ....

Nero and Kyojuro just arrived at the Area the demon was sighted . " Anything you think I should know about this demon , I mean besides the Razor Sharp Claws and never ending hunger for humans ." Nero asked as he put Yamato over his shoulders . " Rumors have spread that the Females in this town have been disappearing... Another rumor is that several packs have been moving together . '' his Cheerful expression changed to a serious one. " Only Females , this doesn't add up to me then ?" Nero said as he takes Yamato off his shoulders and holds it in his left hand again." This demon was either Desperate for a Girl or is Forcing himself onto them . " he said . '' Either way we have to kill it . " Kyojuro said as they waited on the outskirts of the village. Kyojuro leaned against a tree, while Nero leaned against the same tree while on a branch. Nero stared at Yamato, he noticed the blade was giving a small light. '' Again.. " he whispered.