Dimensional Battle / The End draws Closer

After defeating Doma , Kanae looked at the mangled body that was being held by Daki's thread. Shinobu sheathed her sword and noticed something was off. Daki loosened the threads on whats left of him.

Shinobu: Something's not right ...

Kanae: You noticed it too then, his body isn't disintegrating like the others.

Daki looked at the mangled body as it laid there in the massive puddle of blood it was forming .

Daki( Thoughts) : Something's not right, it was too easy . .. Unless.

Her eyes widened when she noticed something out the corner of her eye . She pulled her arm looking as several threads surrounded them , shocking both Kanae and Shinobu.

Kanae: Daki ! What are you doing ?!

Daki: Come out now ! Doma!

As she slammed her fist into the wooded floor , the threads cut everything in vicinity . Shortly after Doma appeared as he looked brand new , not a scratch was on him. Doma looked at Daki , surprised she knew his trick.

Doma: I must say Daki , I'm quite surprised you realized what I did . What gave it away , was it my breathing or -

Daki lifted up several threads and pulled a small object towards her . Daki grabbed it and revealed it to him , a small chunk of ice .

Daki: The Ice gave it away also , your mangled body didn't disintegrate like other demons ... on top of that you were wrecked of blood. You don't need a sharp nose to notice that after eating all the females you ate.

Kanae : So that was it ! No , wonder it didn't feel right after we cut your head off.

She got back into her stance as Doma opened his fan and covered his mouth with it .

Doma: A quick time out , I was mentioning something ... It seems kinda unfair that two devils and a human team up against me .

Shinobu pulled her sword out , getting into her stance .

Shinobu: Two devils... Daki here is the only one . According to Nero's report on that matter.

Kanae: If there's two devils here , whose the second ?

Closing his fan , He pointed it directly at Kanae . Both Daki and Shinobu looked at her surprised by what he meant.

Doma: You Flower girl , your right eye glowing like that . On top of that, that sword you're wielding isn't a demon slayer's usual weapon . It's too big and must be heavy to swing around , yet you swing it like it's natural to you . There's also that foul smell coming off of you ..

He looked at her as if he was eyeing her down to the last cell .

Doma: That Yamato wielder he marked you didn't he ?

Shortly after him saying that , all three girls were confused by what he just said .

Kanae: Nero marked me ?

Daki/Shinobu: He marked her ?!

Kanae(Thoughts) : Nero Marked me ? Since when I don't remember it ever happening ?! When did I -

Doma: Oh great now I made her wonder when she was marked. So for now while she ponders that thought I think I will -

Shortly after the room they were in shook, surprising all four of them . Every second the tremors would get louder and louder , Kanae looked up at the ceiling and noticed several cracks beginning to appear . Her eyes widened , she quickly grabbed the two and pulled them back while the ceiling broke and two objects came crashing down . As Smoke covered the area , two silhouettes jumped out from the smoke . One landed near the three , while the other landed near Doma.