Human or Devil

As the battle between Nero and the demon begins . Kanae who rushed back to help the others felt something coming off of Nero . She knew that the sword Yamato can transform it's wielder into a devil . However this sensation was different than before, it was more sinister like Nero wasn't even human anymore . The Demons astral blades surrounding Nero kept coming in from every direction, Nero swinging his sword to deflect the attacks . " Nero can't keep up his attack .." Gyomei said as he struggles to get up. Kanae helping him " If we can get the demons attention for a second then.. " as she looks at Sanemi whose on his knees cletching his fist and slamming it in the ground . " Damn it .... Damn it .... DAMN IT !!!" he yelled . As Nero closed the gap between them , he gripped Yamato with both hands and held it above his head " Breath of Dark- 7th Form : Equniox!" Swinging his sword down . The demon held up Sanemi's sword to block the attack. It successfully blocked it but the attack continued as it traveled through several building in the surrounding vicinity. " .... More ... FIght me MORE !!" the demon yelled as it charges in at Nero . Swinging the sword at him, the demon sent more astral blades at Nero . Not having enough time to dodge it , Nero grabbed Yamato's scabbard and deflected the blades again shattering the scabbard in the process. "...Power... I ...Need ...more ." Nero said as Yamato's blade glowed brighter. The demon continued to attack Nero not giving him breathing room , Gyomei who was now standing gripped whats left of his weapon . " This demon is truly powerful , shattering my weapon and taking Sanemi's sword . " he dropped the broken chain. Kanae who was watching the fight carefully noticed a smile appearing on Nero's face . " Why is Nero smiling ?" she asked .

Hearing this Gyomei looked up and felt the Dark Aura from when he first meet Nero return . " How can it be this strong ?!" He thought to himself as the dark aura surrounding Nero slowly begun to take form . The energy from Yamato bursted forth engulfing Nero in a blue flame , this shocked Kanae " NERO!" she yelled as she attempted to stop him from fighting . " Don't its too dangerous !" Sanemi yelled as he grabs her by her wrist . " Let me go !" she yelled as she tries to fight him to help Nero . " With this much Dark Aura , We must be on Guard !" Gyomei ordered the two . Nero took a step forward from the blue flame revealing him in his Devilish form.

 Nero took a step forward from the blue flame revealing him in his Devilish form

" Sin?" the demon said as it ceases it attack. Nero slowly walking towards the demon , Gripped Yamato " bREaTH of dARk - 9th fOrm- END!" he said in a demonic tone. Swinging Yamato horizonaly , the demon tired to block it but the arm holding Sanemi's sword fell off. " I...Lose..." the demon said as the rest of it's body fell into smaller pieces. Nero ignored the demons body , not gonna absorb it into the Yamato . Everyone was shocked at what Nero just did , Sanemi letting go of Kanae . She slowly approached Nero in his Devilish form .. " Nero , are you there ?" she asked as she was close to him now . Sanemi keeping his guard up and was ready to pounce for his sword should trouble happen. Nero looking at Kanae then Sanemi and Gyomei then back to Kanae. The demon was engulfed in blue flames again and was returned to normal .. " I'm tired .." he said as he fell backwards hard . Gyomei approached Nero who was now having a hard time breathing " Nero how do you feel ?" he said as he kneels down next to him . " Having...a ...hard...time ...breathing ...... " Nero said as he gasps for breath. Sanemi slowly approaching his sword , he looked at Nero who was getting help up by Kanae. " Demon..." he whispered to himself. Nero whose barely standing , stabbed Yamato into the ground to lean on it for support. " You over did it .." said a voice .Looking down at Yamato , Nero still grasping for breath was about to say something until he fell over unconscious. " N-Nero!" Kanae calls out to him . Gyomei looking around and felt a disturbing presence " This feeling ..." he says . Sanemi grabs his sword and looks around " Another demon ?" he says as he pulls it out of the ground. " Well, that's sad ... " a voice said. Kanae who was distracted by what happened to Nero , was kicked to the side . A man dressed in black clothes appeared " Took two years to make this demon, now it's dead . " he said as he approaches the corpse. " However , these demons .... They do serve another purpose . " the man pulling his sword out . A blade that was Red with a bit of black mixed into the blade . " Breath of Chaos - First Form : Nevermore..." he said , slowly the demons body was being absorbed into the blade . " Hey .. I thought Yamato can only do that?" Sanemi said as he watches what happens. As the demons body was being Absorbed , the man in black looked at Nero and said " You Still don't have Enough power .." once the demons body was gone , Sanemi charged in at him . " Breath of Wind - Sixth Form: Black Wind Mountain Mist!" Swinging his sword with the Motion of his body. The man didn't look at Sanemi, he held the sword up and blocked the attack for him . " What the !" Sanemi Yelled shocked that his attack was blocked yet again . " Breath of Chaos - 4th Form : Disaster " the man said as he swung his sword horizontally creating a wave of black and red Energy in all directions. Sanemi was sent flying farther than he did before . Gyomei held his arms up to block the wave, but the impact was so great that pieces of his skin came off revealing the muscles in his forearms . Kanae covered Nero from the wave , her back taking the hit . " This is what true power is ... the human body can only take so much ....but with minor alterations ..... he held the sword up and a large amount of demonic Power Circled around the blade. The energy engulfed the sword transforming the sword , the blade is much longer and becomes more curved as it nears the tip, with three protrusions along the blunt end of the sword close to its tip. The guard is transformed into a Manji like shape with the tsuba becoming more curved and jagged.