Underworld

Nero POV

Once I arrived in the area where the demon was sighted . Something was off, the entire village looked abandoned for years, maybe centuries. As I continued looking around , I felt something was off . " This place feels...off." I said as I stood there trying to figure out what happened. I was so deep in though , I didn't feel the presence behind me as they wrapped their arms around me. I tried to fight it , but a voice whispered in my ear " Come...with...me." It sounded female , the voice sounded sad. As I slowly nodded off to sleep " trying to fight but I couldn't. I felt the arms pull me through the darkness. "Someone has requested an audience." The voice whispered again , as I closed my eyes hearing the last thing she said to me ...who?

I drift off to sleep..

The first thing I hear is the sound of someone trying to wake me " Wake up, Nero." they said . At first I thought it was either Kanae or Akiko, " Give me a minute.. " I replied to them, as my senses came back. I felt the hard surface on my back , my head was on something soft . I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a woman with long black hair and pale skin, dressed in a black Kimono .

 I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a woman with long black hair and pale skin, dressed in a black Kimono

 She smiled at me, " Good morning .. " she said . Still having my senses come back I tried to sit up , but she placed her hands on my chest and held me down . " Don't move , The trip drained you ..rest." she said , as I looked around the entire area was red .

" she said , as I looked around the entire area was red

 " Where...am ...I ?" I asked the woman's expression quickly changed " You're in the demon world..." she replied , hearing that answer . My eyes widened and I shot myself off from wherever I was laying on and went to reach for Yamato . " Don't... pulling it out will give away our location.. " she said as she placed her hands on her lap. " Who are you ." I asked as I kept my guard up. She bowed slightly " My name is Mei... I was sent to retrieve you." she replied. " okay, I'll bite.. Who summoned me ?" I asked as I stood up but kept a hand on Yamato's sheath. "Someone who..wants to know where you stand , wielding Yamato, in a battle that alone can tip the scale of a war." she replied , she patted her lap "They won't be expecting you for another several hours , I suggest you rest from the trip here. " she says I crossed my arms " I'm good , Mei.. " I replied. She sighed and got up, as she approached me I gripped Yamato in case she tried something. Before I knew it , she grabbed me by my wrist and flipped me over , slamming me into the ground like a ragdoll. " W-What the hell!" I yelled , I tried getting up but I couldn't move " Please Nero, listen to my advice and rest ." she said as she raised by head and placed her lap underneath my head. I couldn't really fight back , however something about her felt strangely familiar.