Upper moons / Akiko's sword training

The battle between Dark Pillar Nero and Upper moon Three Akaza. Akaza kept hitting Nero who in return kept severing a limb off of Akaza. Akaza who was smiling looked at Nero " Who knew battling the Legendary Sword Yamato , can be this much fun !" he says as uses [ Destructive Kill: Annihilation Type ] as he lunges forward towards Nero. Gripping Yamato Nero swings his sword up " Breath of Dark-Fourth Form: Rising Star!" , colliding with Akaza's attack. With the force of their techniques colliding , they created a massive shockwave around them. " I WILL NOT ..... LOSE !" Nero yells as both his right arm and Yamato glow . The light blinded Akaza , causing Nero's attack to slice right through his arm . Akaza looked as his attack was cut right through , as Nero's blade drew closer to his head . Akaza tried to jump back , but wasn't quick enough as the blade made contact with his chin . Once contact was made on him, Nero lifted him off his feet and hurled him high into the air . Once Akaza was off the ground, Nero jumped high into the air and began slashing away at him. Akaza, unable to get a footing , gave a feared look . " This is it !" he says as he grips Yamato and swings it down onto Akaza. Once contact was made , Nero used all his strength to send him crashing down causing him to make a massive crater.

Inside the crater as the smoke cleared , Akaza layed there unable to move . " Dammit ... Dammit ... " he says as he tries to move . Nero lands right next to him, he lands hard enough to cause a small shockwave around him. " It's over..." He says as he grips Yamato with both hands . Akaza looked at him , he clenched his teeth and yelled " NOT YET !" as Nero swung his sword down onto him. " How pathetic .... " a voice called out. Both Nero's and Akazas eyes widened at what happened. Another sword blocked Nero's attack, Nero looked at who the owner of the sword was, he found a man with long black hair that was tied into a ponytail. The man was dressed in a black and purple Kimono, Nero looked at the man, his most noticeable feature was the man having six red eyes with the middle eyes possessing the words " Upper One .. "

 "

 . Akaza was shocked that this man interrupted his fight against Nero, Nero lifted Yamato up and jumped back , giving him some distance between them. " Akaza , that man is furious at this development... " he says as he sheathed his sword. Akaza got up and onto his knees he stared at the six-eyed man. " Alright , I'll go to him .. " Akaza says as he turns his attention towards Nero . " Know this Nero , I will not stop trying to kill you so be prepared to die by my hands !" Akaza says as he jumps back and vanishes into the night leaving the two swordsmen.

Staring each other down , the man looked at Nero " Your name .. Nero was it? " he asked, Nero didn't respond to his question as he stood there keeping his guard up against the Upper Moon . " No matter , for you to injure Akaza to the point where his healing couldn't save him... then that must mean ... your wielding Yamato." he says as he turns around and walks away. " I will look forward to doing battle with you in the near future. " he says as he too vanishes into the night . Nero stood there as he sheathed Yamato " Upper moon One : Kokushibo.. He's someone we're not ready to fight yet. " it says . Nero looked around at the battlefield , then he looked at himself checking for any injuries " Strange not that long ago , before Akaza showed up .. I was on the verge of passing out but now ... I'm back to full strength. " Looking down at Yamato , he wondered " Was Yamato able to revitalize me ? " he thought . He shrugged his shoulders and began walking back to his intended destination. " Sun's about to rise here an hour from now , now I shouldn't have to worry about demons attacking me . " he says as he makes his way to the Kocho sisters Estate.