Mugen Train Part III

As Akaza prepared his Compass Needle , Rengoku kept his guard up. The pressure around the two is very intense.

Akaza: Then I'm just gonna have to kill you then.

Rengoku kept his eyes on him. Kanae kept her eyes on him as well .

Kanae(Thoughts): Worst time to disappear Nero!

<Somewhere far Away from the action>

Nero laid on the ground unconscious , Yamato stabbed into a tree .

???: This scent ... I recognize it !

A massive Paw Appeared above Nero's body. Red light could be seen through the darkness.

???: Time for some payback , Vergil!

As the massive paw comes Crashing down onto Nero. The attack was powerful enough to blow the surrounding trees away. As the dust clouded the monstrous figure's sight , he felt something was off from the impact. The Dust soon settled and to his shock , stood Nero holding Yamato up, blocking the attack with the tip of the blade. His eyes were dull, void of life in them.

Nero: ...

He pushed the massive paw back , causing the monstrous figure to tumble back a bit . Sheathing his sword , Nero stared at the creature that almost killed him, a devil. The Devil appears as a large lion-like creature with an eye missing, with four bird wings on his back and a scorpion tail. The Devil let out a low growl.

As the demon charged in at him, He jumped up, spinning around in the air quickly pulling Yamato out

As the demon charged in at him, He jumped up, spinning around in the air quickly pulling Yamato out . As he landed on the beast's neck , he was shocked at how easily he was dodged.

???:I-Impossible ! Y-Your not just any ordinary human ! WHAT ARE YOU !?

As he was asked that question ,Dark Blue Aura began to resonate with Yamato . The Aura began to take form, behind Nero. The beast eyes widened at the shape the Aura was taking.

???: T-Tha-

Before he can say what it was , his head has fallen off. Nero leaps down from the massive body , as the body falls to the ground . Nero Held his demonic arm up and a small blue light formed from the devil's body. Once the light was within his grasp , he tightened his hand as the little light took shape. He opened his hand and looked at a small blue gem with a symbol engraved on it. Picking the gem up with his other hand , Nero looked at the gem for a second . He jams the small gem into his demonic arm , as the gem begins to be absorbed into his arm. A faint blue aura began to form around his arms and legs , resembling that of a wolf's head.

 A faint blue aura began to form around his arms and legs , resembling that of a wolf's head