Offer

As Nero and Daki continued to Clash , the nearby residents evacuated their homes to avoid any more deaths. The Kakushi were nearby to aid those caught in the rubble of their battle. Nero landed on the nearby rooftop as Daki landed on another across from him. She looked at her body , and several scars covered her body. She smiled and looked at Nero.

Daki:I don't think I had this much fun fighting a Slayer before .

She slides her fingers across one of the scars , blood on her hands.

Nero(Thought): Her cloth is strong enough to repel my attacks. Guess I gotta do it again.

He grips his sword tightly , Yamato begins to glow brightly . Forcing his devil arm to consume more of the human portion of the arm, Daki noticed this .

Daki: Getting serious now.

She proceeds to lick the blood on her fingers .

Daki: Good!

Nero got into his stance and Daki grabbed hold of her cloth. After a few seconds , both charged in at each other . Nero held Yamato up , while Daki swung her cloth to the side . The cloth began to move away from her, She looked shocked when this happened, As Nero swung his sword down onto her . The tip of the blade managed to hit her on her left shoulder. As Blood gushed out of the fresh wound , she jumped back . Giving both of them some distance, she looked at the wound .

Daki(Thought): To think, a small transformation and he caused this...

Nero used his free hand and grabbed Forced Edge , pulling it out of the sheath. He points it towards her.

Nero: I'm done playing games..

The blade on forced Edge began to glow blue , the blade soon disappeared from his hand. Circling around him were spectral versions of the sword. Daki's eyes widened at what happened .

Daki(Thought): That wasn't Yamato's doing ! It was the other sword , is it the same as Yamato?!

As Daki was thinking about what Nero just did , she didn't realize that Nero began charging in towards her. She used her good arm and swung her arm up , attempting to block the attack. However, to her shock , the spectral blades cut right through her fabric. He swings Yamato down at her , and she attempts to jump back again . When she did , she barely dodged the attack from him . Causing her to crash into the building, as she gets up. To her surprise she finds Nero already in front of her , pointing Yamato at her .

Nero:Are you really an Upper Moon ? You seem weaker than most of the demons I fought. Well Thinking about it won't save you . Time to Die...

Daki(Thought): I-I can't even fathom what just happened ?!

As Nero raised his sword slowly , Several thoughts played through her head.

Daki(Thought): I DON'T WANNA DIE ! I DON'T WANNA DIE ! I DON'T WANNA DIE !

Daki then begins to cry. Nero held Yamato high .

Nero: Crying about it wont save you!

He brings Yamato down , just as he was about to make contact with her . She vanished , Nero was unfazed by what happened, turned slightly to his left. Looking in the corner of the room was Daki and another demon. This demon was male with black dots in some places on his body with a pale greyish complexion , he was holding two Kamas one in each hand.

Nero: This night just keeps getting better , huh?

???: Crying's not gonna help, just like he said . At least attach your own head yourself.

The Grey Demon began helping her put her head back on. As Nero stood there he held his arm out and a spectral version of Forced Edge appeared in his hand , he threw the spectral weapon at the two . The grey demon without even looking , swung his left Kama behind him redirecting the weapon somewhere else.