It Begins.

<The Next Day>

As Nero was laying down on a bench in the garden , taking in the last few moments of peace . Until Kibutsuji arrives , he remains at the estate . He had his eyes closed , which made him look like he was taking a nap.

???: Nero.

He opened his eyes and looked to find Amane. He sat up.

Amane: Nero , you have a guest .

She sides steps to reveal Kanae, with a haircut.

Nero: Kanae? What's up? Also Nice hair cut , it suits you.

Kanae: Thanks , Actually since the demons stopped appearing I was wondering if you're free ?

Nero : Actually , I am currently on standby per Oyakata-Sama orders.

Amane: You should be fine to go out and stretch your legs Nero, just make sure your back before dark.

Nero: Yes Ma'am.

He gets up.

Nero: Then I'm free until tonight.

Kanae then smiled , she reached for Nero's hand .

Kanae: Then let's go to town ! Take in the sights!

She began to pull him , Amane just watched and gave a small smile.

Amane: Nero certainly has grown up , hasn't he ...Crow.

After running through the forest and arriving in a nearby town . Nero was surprised about some of the merchant's products.

Nero: They really have some interesting things from overseas.

Kanae: They do like this object ?

She lifts up a greek plate with a painting of a man wielding two small jagged edged daggers with a red mark going down his face.

Nero: That is an interesting object. Wonder who he is ?

Merchant: That is the Greek god of war or so the legends say that is .

Kanae: A god of war ?

Nero: If I recall.

He crosses his arms .

Nero: That's a deity that's much like the other gods , but a much more brutal and merciless one? He kills when he wants ?

Merchant : I'm surprised you know of such things. The man on the plate's true name was lost to the sands of time , but he was known as "The Ghost of Sparta". But other than that is lost to the sands as well.

Nero: "Ghost of Sparta" Huh neat name , wish I had a terrifying title like that.

Kanae: Don't you already .

As she gently places the plate down .

Nero: I do?

Kanae: Last I checked your Dark Pillar Title is something terrifying.

He scratched the back of his head .

Nero:Hehe Oh yeah.

As they left the stall to continue looking at other merchants' products. Several hours have gone by and already half of the merchants have closed their stalls . Leaving only a few stalls open before they close .

Nero: Gonna need to head back , I have a job to do tomorrow night.

Kanae:Alright....

He noticed she looked like she was upset about something .