2 years is nothing.

As the two swordswomen stare at the Devil knight known as Geryon , the horse that it was on noticed them .

Akiko: Is that Horse staring at us?

Pyra nods her head .

Akiko: How strong is this thing?

Pyra: Imagine fighting Ten Upper moon one.....

Akiko: Damn .... That's strong huh?

As the two talked , Geryon's eyes opened slowly as he looked around. He looked over at them . The Knight helds its hand up. Forcing it's weapon to appear , which looked like a lance.

 Forcing it's weapon to appear , which looked like a lance

 Once he jolted his arm , the lance opened up . Causing a massive surge of demonic energy to course through the mountain . Both Girls jumped , avoiding the energy.

Akiko: This is insane!

Pyra looked at Geryon , shocked at how much power is has.

Pyra: This power .... It can't be ....

Geryon soon vanished from his horse , appearing in front of the two. They were shocked by how fast he moved from his horse. As the devil reached for Akiko with his free hand , she inhaled some air.

Akiko: Breath of Night- 3rd form: Rapid!

Slashing at his hand , the attack only bounced off him. Her eyes widened at what happened . She was too distracted that the devil grabbed her and slammed her into the ground. Pyra appeared on the side of it's head .

Pyra: Breath of Devil-9th form: Morgan!

As all the shadows approached her blade , Geryon hurled it's lance towards her . She was caught in the opening as an Electric current began to course through her. Shocking her.

Akiko : Dammit , he's too fast!

As the two struggled to get free . Geryon let both of them go and held his hand up towards his Lance forcing the weapon to return to him. Akiko began to crawl towards Pyra , who was breathing slowly. As She moved , she began to notice the air was getting colder and harder to breathe.

Akiko: Why is it getting harder to breathe?....All of a sudden...

Placing her hand on her chest, Pyra noticed too as her hand was slowly becoming Blue.

Pyra: Shit! We....gotta....Go!

Grabbing Akiko , Pyra began to move slowly out of the cavern . Geryon returned to his horse and looked at the entrance that they entered through.

Geryon: King Cerberus!