Mugen Train Part II

Kanae: WHY DID YOU LIGHT YOUR BROTHER ON FIRE ?!

As Kanae pulls on Nezuko's cheeks , yelling at her for engulfing Tanjiro in flames. Nero and Pyra continued fighting.

Nero: Breath of Dark-First form: Judgement !

As Nero quickly sheathes Yamato and quickly pulls it out , sending several quick slashes towards her. Pyra got into a stance and inhaled .

Pyra: Breath of Devils - second form : Counter !

Swinging her sword , the slashes vanished from her vicinity and they appeared around Nero. Nero jumped back , trying to avoid the attack. He was too slow , as his human arm was caught in the attack as several cuts appeared on the arm. He slid back towards Kanae . His arm dangled , He was using what little strength he had left in that hand to hold Yamato. Pyra swung her sword around , until she placed it over her shoulder.

Pyra: Seems like I'm a better Saber then.

Nero looked down as his hand , the cuts were slowly healing but not fast enough . He reached over with his Devil arm and picked Yamato up. He pointed it at Pyra .

Nero: Don't get cocky ... I'm still the better at being a saber !

He charged in at her at high speed . She held her blade up , blocking his attack. She was pushed back against the door. Kanae let go of Nezuko , as Nezuko began to rub her cheeks from the pain Kanae applied. She looked over and noticed that Tanjiro was slowly stirring from his sleep. Kanae looked over at the fight between Nero and Pyra.

Kanae (Thought): That girl ?

< On top of the locomotive >

Enmu along with V stood by , waiting for the demon slayers deaths. V looks towards the back , waiting for Pyra to return. He was about to take a step forward.

Enmu: She's currently fighting Yamato's wielder. Also , It seems as though one of them has awoken and is trying to wake up the others. Wanna stop him ?

V:...

V reaches for his sword and quickly pulls it out. He swings his sword towards Enmu, Enmu was about to dodge. Until another blade came into contact with his sword. V's eyes widened at who was holding the other blade. Enmu was confused at the sight before him.

???: V .... It's been awhile .

V : Mei.... I see you're still kickin'.

He pushes her back, she lands a few feet away. She smiles at him.

Mei: If you're here , then that means a devil is gonna be nearby?

V: ....

Mei : Playing the silent treatment then? Alright , If i have to guess then .

She charges in at V, he holds his sword up blocking her attack. Sparks were flying from their blades locking onto each other. Enmu held his hand up and pointed his arm at Mei.

Enmu: [ Blood Demon Art : Whis- ]

As Enmu was about to perform his [Blood Demon Art] , Mei looked over at him . He suddenly had a cold feeling going down his spine.

V : Enmu , I suggest that you finish up whatever it is you plan on doing , so finish up!

Enmu nods and begins making his way towards the back of the train. Mei diverted her attention back towards V.

V : I suggest you worry more about those in the back of the train ....

Mei had a confused look on her face. V pushed her back again and sheathed his sword.