Calm Before the Storm

<A few days later>

Inside the swordsmith Village Nero was currently at the training field , fighting a training dummy that was fighting at high speed.

Nero: Damn for a fake swordsman , he seems to be giving me trouble . Then those earrings, why do they look familiar?

???: PAY ATTENTION, DIP SHIT !!!

Nero looks at the incoming blade , he jumps back a bit barely dodging the blade. As the tip of the sword grazed his cheek. Nero placed his Devil arm on his face and felt a wet subsistence on the surface. He pulled his hand away from the cheek and found it covered in blood.

Nero: Damn , this thing is powerful. But ....

Nero grabbed Yamato with both hands and sliced the doll in half . Destroying it in the process.

???: YOU DAMN ASSHOLE , DESTROYING IT IN THE PROCESS !!! YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK TO REPAIR THAT ?! SEVERAL DAYS AT MOST!!!!!!

Nero: Sorry , it was a reflex.

As he sheathes Yamato he looks over towards the village.

Nero: Time to see how her weapons are coming along.

As he was about to take a step , he felt something tighten up around his arm. He looks down to find several wires wrapped around his arms.

Nero: What the !!!!

As he was caught off guard , he felt the wire pull him swinging him around the area.

Nero: OWWW !!! STOP!!! OWWW!!!!! THAT!!!!! OWWW!!!!

He looked at who was around , to his surprise he found Daki wearing one of the gloves .

Nero(Thoughts): So one's done? That's impressive even for one. Imagine if she had both gloves.

Daki smiled and loosened her grip on his arm. Allowing the wires to loosen , allowing his arm to escape. He twisted his body in the air allowing him to land on his feet. Daki quickly approached him , showing off the black glove.

Daki: Well ? What do you think?

Nero as he looks at the glove , he gives her a small smile .

Nero: That's impressive, not only did you catch me off guard with your little stunt . But you managed to fling me around with ease.

Daki held her arm up, flexing it , trying to show off.

Daki: My body did ingest your blood so I got a bit stronger than when I was a demon.

She lowered her arm and looked at the glove.

Daki: But fighting with this glove , it feels like I was fighting with my sashes again.

Nero: Wanna see how far you can go with one?

Reaching for Yamato. Daki reached for her gloves and pulled some wires.

Daki: Challenge accepted !

Just as the two were about to fight a voice suddenly called out to them.

???: OHHHH HELL NO !

The two looked over at the source only to find one of the village smiths pointing at them .

Village Smith: YOU ALL READY CAUSED ENOUGH DAMAGE TO THIS AREA AS IS TAKE A LOOK!

The smith pointed at the destruction caused by Daki when she surprised Nero with her one glove.

Daki: B-b-but?

Village Smith : NO BUTS! EITHER GO TRAIN SOMEWHERE ELSE OR DON'T TRAIN AT ALL!

Nero/Daki: Y-yes sir....