Crows Misfortune

As Nero hurrys back to Crows , only one thought plagues his mind . Is Crow alright ? After what felt like an eternity for him, he arrived at Crows home . When he arrived he expected just Crow to be here , but that wasn't the case . "Crow ?" Nero called out his name , he looked at the house to see the door was busted down. He ran towards the house . When he entered , the inside was a complete mess. Several Pots shatters , his clothes all over the place. Looking around , he only came to the conclusion that there was a battle . After leaving the house , he remembered the grave stone he was at before he left . He went running towards the back , right there in front of the grave laid a big black shadow , with a sword going through his chest "CROW !" he said with a worried look. He ran towards him and as soon as he got close he slid next to the body. He was shocked at the sight , Crow's eyes were lifeless. Nero looked at the sword. It was Red with a bit of black mixed into the blade . Recognizing it as a Demon Slayers weapon, he goes and grabs the sword and pulls it out . Blood on the sword had dried itself onto the sword , he put the blade on the ground. He looked back at Crow as tears swell up in his eyes, he reached over to Crows face and closed his eyes to let him sleep . "I need to inform Oyakata-Sama what has happened here ." he said as he whips his tears away,

He was in the middle of getting up, when his knee hit Crow's hand . He heard the sound of something crippling . He stopped and opened his hand to find what looked like a note .He opened the note and began to read it.

-Nero

If you are reading this then that means my life has taken an unfortunate turn and I have died. Please know that even with me being a retired demon slayer , I greeted death grimmly. Do not let my death put you down a path full of regret and pain. Even if our time was short , you reminded me so much of my son V. Even though I couldn't pass on my night breathing knowledge onto you , I passed on the knowledge on how to hold a sword. I Remember that day the stone Pillar dropped you off , a boy chosen to wield Yamato with hardly any knowledge on how to hold a sword . Was granted special permission to join this year's Final Selection with that knowledge alone .At first I was skeptical about it , taking in a student who just needed to learn how to hold a sword . However over time I noticed your dedication to this training . Spending several sleepless nights just swinging your sword in the same motion.

Nero, if you become greater than me, please know I'm proud to have been your teacher and hidden within my home underneath the fireplace is knowledge about the Yamato and more about my night breathing . Take them . ...

I'll see you again

-Crow

As he finished reading the note , Nero looked at Him with sadness in his eyes ."Crows always bring misfortune to themselves and those around them ." he said as he folds the note and puts it away in his small bag , as he makes his way inside the house . "Nero , what happened here ? "

Someone called out to him , Stopping in his tracks. Nero turned and found Gyomei standing there waiting for him to answer . Nero looked at Crow and with Pain in his voice ."Crow was murdered , but he wants me to continue my training to handle Yamato ." he said. He gripps Yamato , being blind Gyomei approaches him " Let give him a proper burial then..." he said as tears begin to flow out of his eyes . " Okay..." was all Nero said. They both approached Crows body and Nero looked at the grave that said V on it , he suggested to Gyomei to bury him right next to it . After a short while, both of them began to dig where he was going to lay to rest. As they begin to dig , Gyomei notices that same Dark Aura Resonating from him as he digs . " Nero ?" he says as he places his hand on his shoulder. Nero stopped what he was doing , looked towards him, his eyes were red . " I'm fine .. " he said , the dark aura slowly dissipates . " I worked with him on some missions. Gyomei said as he began to dig. This getting Nero's attention, he listened while he digs . " One time we went up against a Kizuki , that mission there took us 6 days to travel but with the need of two Hashiras , we had to move quick. " he explained that the Kizuki they went up against had the number 2 in it's eye meaning it was the second strongest. " The Demon was very agile making it hard for me to make contact with, however with Crows quick thinking and Breathing we managed to sever the demon's head from body but at the cost of his arm. " he said as he stopped digging to take a breath. After a moment of Silence Nero asked " The Kizuki, these are like Elites ?" Gyomei only nodded.