Chapter 20

Dom pov:

We get back after trying to follow them but getting ditched from them. Somehow they knew our every move and managed to go different ways and loose us. I don't know how they did it but I don't really care.

I had time to think while following them and the drive back. Everything Luke had said was true but how. Her death looked so real but was fake and now they had my sister and the only people who can help get her back don't trust me enough to help. How am I going to fix this. How am I going to explain this all to Han. He's going to be heartbroken.

"Han we need to talk" I say the minute I walk through the door continuing on to the backyard.

He follows me outside quickly. I know he wants to know everything I know cause he wants to get Lucy back just as much as I do. He fell in love with her its clear to everyone.

"What you found out" he asks hastily.

"Giselle might be alive. Her and Letty are up to something and the both of us are part of there plan. They need us for something. Faking her death would make you fall more in love with her when she finely returned back to you. Lucy got in there way of there plan" I tell him.

"So Luke was right" he asks softly.

"Yes and the problem is the person that can help us doesn't want our help cause we didn't want to believe him at first" I say putting my head down.

"Ramsey" he asks.

"No. I think she went off with Gracie so that they can help Hobbs. I don't know where they are and I tried to follow them but they managed to escape me easily which means they had help" I tell him.

"So now what we do" Mia asks walking out the back door with the rest of the team.

"I'll phone Hobbs and tell him I believe him. If he doesn't want our help then we might just have to sit this one out and hope he gets her back. Then most likely grovel for Lucy's forgiveness" I say.

I keep my head down knowing that whatever happens happens and there's nothing any of us could do to change the outcome of anything.

"I guess we have our work cut out for us now" Roman says.

Lucy pov:

We get to where we going. I don't see where we are but I do see the inside. I'm lead up the stairs into a room where all there is, is a bed, a bathroom, walk in closet but not much else in the way that I could use to escape.

The windows have bars on them and even the door has a window with a bar on where they can look through to see what I'm doing. The bottom has a small slot making it look like a very comfortable prison, I'm guessing it's so they don't always have to come in but can slide food inside. Atleast I can walk around instead of been tied to a bed.

The door closes behind me and I take another look around. I now notice something on the wall. They didn't look like cameras but they did look like they could be used for something bad against me.

I walk around looking for something that could help me. I'm done, I mean I was done in the beginning but now I need to get out of here soon.

________________________