Chapter 17

Deckard Pov:

Walking in and seeing that girl made me feel things. I don't know what but I just wanted to protect her from everything.

She had long brunette hair, shocking blue eyes, she wasnt very tall and was dressed in short Jean shorts and an acdc shirt with a leather jacket, combat boots, no make up and sunglasses on top of her head. She was hot.

I don't know what I'm feeling for her but I had to protect her no matter what and get her, her friend back.

"So what do we know" I ask.

"we know who has her. Her step father James, Letty and Giselle who is supposed to be dead" Johnny says.

"Okay so we just need to track where they keeping her and that shouldn't be hard." Lance says.

"How so" I ask.

I'm generally confused. I don't know him but surely he can't know much of anything he looks like an idiot. I mean sunglasses in doors and cheetah leather pants.

"Lucy told us about Ramsey and God's eye. It can apparently track down anyone on earth" Johnny spoke up.

"But how would we get it" Luke says.

"Me. Show up cause my friend is missing and when they not watching search the house quickly. Once I got it I'll disappear and deal with the consequences later"  Gracie says happily with a huge smile on her face.

"That could work. I mean they won't suspect Brian's little sister right" My brother states.

Although I have stopped looking cause the smile on Gracies face makes her look even more gorgeous then before. I might be falling for her.

An hour later Gracie has left to meet up with her brother and Owen has been staring at me smirking.

"Your in love" he says chuckling.

"Shut it" I snap.

Gracie pov:

I stop outside the Toretto place and take a deal breath. I was about to betray my family and I hope they forgive me. I mean it's for a good cause, I need to find my friend and I can't without God's eye. They weren't going to be much help at all.

I walk up and in my usual fashion storm in.

"Sup bitches" I yell loudly smirking.

"Gracie" Brian screams running up to me and giving me a hug.

"Hey girl" Mia says giving me a hug straight afterwards.

"Not that we glad to have you back but why" Dom says hugging me to.

"Well I heard about Lucy and wanted to help find her" I say sadly.

"I knew who she was but I wanted to let her tell you by herself" I say looking down.

"It's fine" Dom says giving me another hug.

We talk for about 2 hours before I dismiss myself to go to the bathroom. As soon as I'm out of site I duck into Ramseys room and do a quick scan heading to her laptop. I turn it on when I hear someone clear there throat behind me. I turn to see Ramsey herself smirking.

"After Luke, Johnny and Lance left here I started tracking there movements and saw them with the shaw Brothers and you. I knew you had to be here for a reason." She says still smirking.

I just stare at her waiting for her to say something or make the next move atleast.

"I checked and saw Giselle was alive and have tried searching for her but can't find her. I didn't say anything cause they won't believe me. Tell me what you need" she says.

"I need God's eye" I say.

"Done but I want to come with and help you" she says back.

"Okay grab gods eye and leave your phone or anything they can track here okay" I tell her moving to the door to see.

She does as she's told real quick looking for God's eye at the bottom of a draw in her bed side tables.

"What we going to do" she asks after showing me she has it.

"we going for a drive and never returning till all this is over" I tell her watching her carefully.

She nods her head yes and we exit her room heading downstairs.

"and now" Mia asks.

"Ramsey and I are going for a drive" I tell her smiling sadly.

She nods her head knowing Ramsey had also been around with myself and Lucy a lot. We headed out knowing we won't be seeing them for awhile. I was going to miss my brother even more then ever after seeing him again. I know Ramsey had feelings for Tej and would miss not having him around either but it was for the best since they didn't believe anyone about Giselle.

We both could only hope that they would forgive us both.

________________________________

I'm sorry if this makes no sense I'm drunk off Sprite and Pinapple smirnoff right now 😅 getting in the Christmas spirit early I guess.