Chapter 11

Lucy's pov:

Johnny needs to come for me soon. The guy who has me is none other then James Arthur. He was my mom's boyfriend, my step dad. He always creeped me out cause he would stare at me or when he was close to me he would always try and touch me. Why does he want me after all these years.

Hobbs pov:

I'm pissed off first I found out my friends sister is kidnapped and now I find out my sister is really gone and my niece is missing.

"you probably want to know why I didn't know my sister. She was kidnapped when she was 3 years old and by the time she was 10 we got the clothes she was wearing was covered in blood and we all thought she was dead" I say half crying, I storm off cause I'm pissed.

I take a drive and see that I'm being followed by Dom. I slam on breaks and get out.

"what" I snap at him.

"look I know your pissed, I am to she is my half sister after all but we need to stay calm and think clearly or we will never find her" he tells me.

I'm still pissed off but he has a point.

"now your a cop and have delt with this more so what do we do first" Dom asks, you can tell he is at a loss of what to say.

"we find out all we need to know about Lucy's past, everything. The same time make a list of all yours and Johnny's enimies. If it's not your side it's her side but we should cover all our bases" I tell him going into cop mode.

Giselle pov:

I've been watching the Toretto family for along time, I had spied on them and gotten close to Han. That changed, I didn't mean to fall for him but I did and stopped.

Im helping James get his step daughter back so he will leave the family alone. While I was spying I noticed that Han and Lucy seemed to be getting close and that pissed me off.

"you want to torture her first for getting close to your boyfriend" James smirks handing me a knife.

"yes" I smirk back taking the knife.

"just don't kill her" he says walking off after I nod at him.

I keep smirking when I walk into the room and hear her gasp. It's obvious that she knows who I am. This is going to be real fun.

***

So Lucy was never doing the dangerous stuff like the rest of them and only met the team recently. This is after Giselle died.

Luv from
Livie