Chapter 15

Hobb's POV:

I drove to the Toretto household only to get out and not go inside. I didn't know how I was going to put this. I mean I was about to crush everything. There family member, Hans girlfriend, they all thought died was still alive and had played a part in Dom's sisters kidnapping.

I don't know why though cause Lucy was around after she disappeared, there was no way that she knew who Lucy was.

"Hobb's" I hear Johnny say.

"I need to say something but I don't know how to put it" I tell him with a sigh.

"Just say what you need to say especially if it's about Lucy" Lance said.

"It is but it's sensitive and I don't know how they will take it or even if they will believe me" I shake my head.

"If they don't I will cause you have been trying so hard to find her, why would you lie now" Johnny says patting me on the back.

Well here goes nothing I guess. Johnny, Lance and I walk in to find the whole family there already.

Johnny's POV:

I had driven to the Toretto household but because I really didn't want to let them know it was Letty. I had driven slowly and taken a long way around. So by the time I got there Hobbs was there already and after the conversation we had I'm assuming the news is bad. I feel like this may upset some members of there family.

Han's POV:

I was sitting there in the Toretto home thinking. First I find true love and she does, just when I think I find someone else she gets pulled away from me to. A car and 2 motorbikes pull up, after awhile in walks Luke, Hobb's and Johnny walks in.

"Any news" Dom asks.

"Yes and this is going to be hard for everyone" Luke says.

"Just tell us we need to know" Mia begged.

"Letty is in on it. My guys picked up a conversation she had with an unknown women. I asked for a wire tap on her cause she was suspicious, she must of caught on cause she ditched the phone. The women on the other end was Giselle, she's alive" Luke says has steady as she can.

"That's impossible she's dead" Tej says stunned.

"What you saying is she faked her death and kidnapped Lucy but why" Brian says trying to figure it out.

Before anyone can say anything I jump in, "She would never do anything like that" I snap at them.

"I'm with Han on this. I can't believe you not taking this seriously" Dom snapped, "All 3 of you out".

Dom did the right thing cause I can't believe they would say something like that, acuse someone who is not only dead but at the same time would never do something like that. I mean even if she was here cause Lucy was a Toretto she would think of her as family.

Hobb's POV:

I knew that was how it was going to go. They are very protective of family and believed no one can do any harm or that they could even hurt another family member.

"What we do now" Johnny says frustrated.

"I call in back up and you get as many people as you can to help, meet at your house as soon as I make some calls" I say to them.

"I take it we taking over this investigation without them" Lance asks.

"Well they aren't listening so yes we are" I tell them.

They jump on there bikes and drive off. I get in my car and head to the vacation house of some people that might be able to help me. They all owe me so I know they will gladly help.

-------------------------------------