Chapter 12

So I'm really sorry I don't remember if I ever mentioned Giselle before but I don't think I have, so I'm going to just say forget her ever been in the story before she's dead or at least everyone thought she was.

⚠️🔞 Trigger warning/rape further on in the story/Violence 🔞⚠️

It's had been 2 days since Lucy had been taken by her step father and Hans girlfriend. Since then Giselle has beaten me and sliced into me, enough to hurt me but not enough to kill me. She would tell me I was stupid to get close to Han cause she was going to return and have him back.

"you know I like him like a friend right" I try telling her.

She won't believe me, she sees what she wants to see. In all honesty she isn't wrong I do like him alot more then just a friend.

At some point around day 3 Letty had made an appearance and joined in.

"It's all your fault Dom left me" she would say.

I highly doubt it. I think James was paying her cause it seemed like she had this planned for along time with a lot of help.

By day 4 I had stopped talking and that's when James stepped in, he said it was enough for awhile to the girls disappointment but they stopped.

I could understand Dom and Mia not coming for me but I had started to loose faith about Johnny. It had now been a total of 10 days and still nothing. At first I thought maybe they where keeping any attempt made quite but now I believed no one was coming for me and that this would be my life from now on.

Okay I know I basically said no more povs but I realized that won't really work.

Hobbs pov:

It had been 10 days. 10 days since I found out that Lucy was my niece and 10 days since she had been kidnapped. I had pulled all the resources I could and we where trying everything to find her or even Lettys location but nothing was coming up.

Johnny was pissed and upset using all his resources to try find her.

Mia was constantly in tears with Brian trying to calm her and tell her everything would work out in the end which I hoped it did.

Dom was a wreck and had damaged his car with a sledgehammer to get all his anger out.

The rest of the team where hoping beyond hope that something will come up and we will get our girl home safe.

And Han, well he was pissed and going crazy trying to do everything he can to help find her. He was always with us when we chased down a lead barely getting any sleep at all. When he thought he was alone you could hear him crying begging for her to come back. It was clear to everyone that he had fallen in love with her which we all thought he wouldn't find anyone after the death of Giselle.

Lucy pov:

It was the beginning of day 11 when the happened, the one thing I never wanted to go through and been the reason I ran away from home.

⚠️🔞 Rape/sexual content don't read if you don't want to, I'll put a signal showing where it stops 🔞⚠️

My step father enters the room with a smirking Giselle and Letty. He sits down on a chair that Letty placed infront of the bed. I had been left tied to a chair in the far corner of the room until now. Giselle unties me but I'm to weak to fight back.

She drags me to the bed and sits me down laughing while she pulls my shirt off making quick work of my bra. Her laugh gets louder when she sees my eyes go wide and I beg her not to let this happen. She pushes me down and ties my hands to the headboard tight and far apart. Letty comes over and strips me of my shoes, pants and underwear also laughing maniacally.

"Can we watch" Giselle says smirking.

I feel Letty stick a finger in and I scream.

"Your going to have fun with how tight she is" she chuckles.

My step father smirks, "saving yourself for me."

He undresses and comes over laying on top of me giving me a kiss on the cheek before slamming into me hard and I scream out in pain. Letty and Giselle are standing either side of the bed laughing loudly. James keeps slamming into me being turned on more by my screams of pain. While I scream he groans in pleasure.

After awhile I feel him cum inside of me with a loud groan. He gives me a big smile.

⚠️🔞 Over 🔞⚠️

"Don't worry next time you'll enjoy it" he says climbing off.

"want to join me in the shower girls" he says to Giselle and Letty.

"Yes" they both say giggling.

They leave me on the bed in a pool of my own blood and they leave. It takes me awhile to remember his words which mean this was going to happen again. I turn to my side and throw up what little I have in my stomach all over the bed next to me. I soon pass out from the pain. I just want Johnny.

So there is the long awaited chapter 12. If you read the one part of this chapter it's not my fault if you got affended, I did say not to read. All though if you think about compared to other stories, what I wrote is nothing compared to how violent other writers can make there story's.

So I might mention that again but it won't go into any details cause I don't think I could write anything like that again.