Chapter 6

Lucy's pov:

I had shown up at the Toretto house ready to talk everything out with my family. I saw that there was more cars parked outside then there had been then normal. I decided that maybe I should leave and come back when there visitor's have left. I see Letty pull in and that's when I decide leaving is good but before I can she gets out glaring at me.

"oh look the little bitch is home" she growls at me.

I just stand there not saying anything, I don't want to cause any fights.

"Lucy" I hear cheerful Mia say from behind me.

I look at Mia and she half crying half smiling. I have missed her so much that I end up breaking down and hugging her tightly. I couldn't stop crying because I missed her and Dom so much.

"baby's" I heard Letty growl from behind me storming off into the the house.

"don't mind her she's moody since Dom broke up with her finally" Mia said smiling.

I could see she was really pleased that they where no longer together anymore.

"come in there are some people you should meet" Mia said excitedly.

I follow her inside to the lounge to see a room full of people.

"okay this Roman, Tej, Deckard, Owen, Hobbs and Han. Everybody this is my little sister Lucy" Mia introduced.

I gave them a small wave and hi, which they all returned back quickly. I couldn't stop staring at Han though. I don't know what it was, it was just that I was drawn to him.

Han's pov:

The girl was so beautiful I couldn't stop looking at her. I don't know what it was about her I just know she was the one I wanted to be with in the end and I have no clue where any of these thoughts where coming from.

Hobb's pov:

The girl Lucy looked really familiar. Not like I knew who she was but more like I knew who her parents where or atleast who her one parent was. I honestly couldn't put my finger on why I was thinking this.

So this is a really short chapter but I wanted to get something out soon so decided a short one will do for now. As you can see something is up with Hobb's. There seems to be something already starting between Lucy and Han. Guess your just going to have to keep reading to find out.

Livie