Chapter 16

Hobb's POV:

It was a 3hr drive to the first 2 people we needed to help us and then to the next person who would help.

We drove up the long driveway and saw the 2 men already standing outside.

"So what you need us to do now" Deckard said.

"I haven't heard anything about little Brian in a while" Owen says.

"Toretto keeping him a secret from his enemy for a while" I say.

"So what you need us for" Owen asks.

"Toretto has another sister who had been kidnapped by her stepfather, Letty and Giselle. Johnny, Lance and I need both of you and Grace's help to get her back since they don't believe us" I say to them.

"Who's Gracie" Lance asks.

"Shes Lucy's friend and Brian's sister, she left when nobody put a stop to Letty being rude to Lucy" I say.

"How do you know all of that" Johnny asks curiously.

"Gracie works for me now and is just finished with a meeting" I tell them all.

Both of the Shaw brothers agree and we're all soon on the way to a warehouse I had set up already, where a pissed Gracie was already waiting.

Gracie POV:

I was pissed beyond belief. Firstly they don't do anything about Letty messing with Lucy and secondly, now Letty, Hans ex Giselle and her step father but Dom won't do anything about it to help her.

"After we get my girl back I'm kicking Dom's ass" I say to Luke soon as he walks through the door.

I hug him and then look behind them.

"Johnny, Lance. Lucy phoned me and told me how much she loved spending time with you. She really loved finding all her family members, including the ones who adopted her" I say smiling at them getting twin smiles back from them.

"But I don't know who you 2 are" I say looking at the 2 muscular men.

"Deckard Shaw and my brother Owen Shaw" Deckard said.

"Oh yeah, surprised you didn't come after me cause myself and Lucy left before you attacked and she went back after you guys." I say confused.

"To be honest I knew nothing about you" Deckard said.

"That's fine but right now we need to get my girl back" I say looking at Luke.

_____________________________________