Chapter 4

Dom's pov

"What" I say.

"Well sort of, my sister she was adopted and she happens to be Lucy's mother" Tran says.

"Okay so now what" Mia says seeing the pissed off look on my face.

She moves between the 2 of us with her arms on her hips.

"Well I was thinking we call a truce. We stick to our own territory but Lucy can go wherever" Tran says crossing his arms.

I think it over and I can see Mia pleading with me. I know why if I say no there's a chance she may choose him and we never see her again.

"Fine, when does she see us" I ask him.

"I don't know, I'll talk to her and tell her you want to see her. I think she's just scared at the moment. So she'll be staying with me for a while" Tran says and I can actually see the sympathy.

"thank you" Mia says smiling.

She hands the keys to Tran and gives me a look. She heads to my car and I follow behind her. We head back home to the rest of the family.

"And" Vince says as we walk through the door.

We tell them everything and they agree that it would be the right thing to do. I look over and Letty is sitting there all grumpy. I still don't get she's said a few times that we where growing apart but now that I've said it and had the guts to end things she's pissed. There's something else going on here I just don't know yet and I need to find out. I storm off to my room. I don't like knowing what's going on.

Tran pov

I don't know what to do. I know I should tell her that her mom had been adopted but I don't want to disappoint her. She's so happy to have a family and I'm happy to have a part of my sister back. What will she think if I tell her the truth. I have to cause she will be upset if I don't.

"Lucy" I say walking into the room she's staying in.

She laying on her bed reading a book. She looks up at me smiling and closes her book.

"hello uncle Johnny" she says and I can't help smiling at her.

"The thing about your mom she was adopted" I see the look on her face crash and I grab her into a tight hug. "but she was still my sister, finding out you where daughter I was just so glad to have at least a part of my sister back" I say keeping her in a tight hug.

"it's fine I'm just glad to know some family" she says smiling giving me a kiss on the cheek.

After that she goes back to reading and I just lay there watching her. Niether us minding each others presence.

Letty pov

After hearing what Dom and Mia have to say I tell Mia I'm going for a drive. They think I'm torn up about Dom breaking up with me but I so don't care. I stop in a secluded spot and make the phone call.

"They know the truth and so does Tran, she's living with him. Things are falling apart here, the plan needs to be done and fast" I say over the phone.

"Got it" The person says before the line goes dead.

I get in my car and pull off.

Jessie's pov

I don't know what is up with Letty but I followed her and heard her phone call. I knew she was talking about Lucy but I don't know why or to who she was talking to. I don't know what to do. Should I tell someone or find out more information.

***

So here is chapter 4.

Okay so this is going to be a love story but not sure if it should be:
Tej Parker
Roman Pearce
Han Lue

Need help asap!!!

Luv from
Liv
👻