Chapter 8

Lucy's pov

I ended up spending the night after promising Johnny I'll be home in the morning. He was really protective over me but I didn't mind. I might of been related to the Torettos but with Letty around I felt more comfortable with the Trans. I decided to leave early. I walked down the stairs to find Han the only one alive and sitting in the lounge reading the news paper.

"hey your up early" he says to me.

"hey, yeah I'm going home. I really don't feel comfortable with Letty around" I tell him getting a nod.

"will I see you again" he asks looking a little nervous.

"yeah actually I wanted to give you this" I say handing him a peace of paper with my number on it.

"thanks" he says giving me a mind blowing gorgeous smile.

"I have to go" I say.

I don't know why but I give him a hug and ended uo with him squeezing me.

"bye and can you tell Dom" I say.

"yeah sure, bye" he said looking a little sad at me leaving.

Han pov

I don't know what it is but I'm already head over heels inlove with her. This is considering the fact I did say I would never love again after Giselle. I felt the need to protect her and have her as mine.

Just when I was thinking this Letty stomped down the stairs.

"hey Letty" I say.

I get a glare from her before she storms out of the house.

Well that was odd but I leave it thinking she might still be pissed over the break up with Dom.

***

Yeah I know it's short and I haven't posted in a while it's just work is practically kicking my ass.

Luv from
Liv